21 - Frenkie de Jong

Zidane82

Andrew M

We need Valverde gone and quick followed immediately by Rakitic ..

Couple of RakiStats ..

In La Liga, Rakitic averages 0.9 tackles per game, which is 193rd in the league.

He wins 1.1 aerial duels a game, which is 154th in the league.

He also averages 1.5 interceptions a game, which is 35th in the league.

Stats in support of Rakitic or against are pretty irrelevant in my opinion. You just have to use your eyes to see he is not what we need right now.

Zidane82

We already disucssed that in Rakitic thread. I hope that he is afraid. Busi also. Someone should be brought to shake Suarez, Alba etc

All the players are to sure that their spot in starting 11 is secured. This brought to this downhill.
Oddly FDJ is able to replace Busqs and Rakitic.. not both at the same time sadly :)

Raketa10

This kid will have to cary too big burden on his shoulders. That's not fair, he will need time to adapt but I am afraid people are expecting miracles from him. He can't carry the entire Barca midfield by himself. At least two more midfielders need to perform better next season. I hope Arthur will raise his level as well.

Richard.H

I honestly think this club may have ruined this kids career. He will have deep regrets when Valmierda starts him once every three months.

MTL_Barca

I honestly think this club may have ruined this kids career. He will have deep regrets when Valmierda starts him once every three months.

Worst case he has to survive 2 years of Valverde. Most probably just one. And since he is a CM/DM and no attacker he will get minutes by Ernie. Not starting over Raki or Busi of course since their spots are occupied but it shouldn't be that horrible.

Messi983

12 months later.. Valverde has turned him into a big pile of shit. Just like every player we ever signed. Dembele, Coutinho, Semedo, Malcom and Arthur etc. Poor guy coming to Barca.

Yeah, it's absolutely all Valverde's fault that Dembele is injury prone, Coutinho has confidence problems, Semedo can't do a shit offensively and Arthur had injury problems/over weight in second half of the seasons. I can understand criticising his handling of Malcom (though I don't think he's anything special to deserve being a forum darling) but you can't blame only EV for other players struggles.

Dembele and Arthur were starters in most games when they were fit and in form. If FDJ will do the same he'll also get enough minutes.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
How about boring football with no system? Or the fact the senior players can play as bad as they want without any consequences? Is Valverde not to blame for those either Mr. "Valverde just lost 1 meaningful game" ?

Btw, I wonder who subbed in Dembele against Lyon when he wasn't fit :thinking: :thinking:

After calling Barca fans entitled pre Anfield , you just come back and continue with your Valverde cheerleadering after disappearing. I gotta respect that hustle.

Last edited:

Alik

Yeah, it's absolutely all Valverde's fault that Dembele is injury prone, Coutinho has confidence problems, Semedo can't do a shit offensively and Arthur had injury problems/over weight in second half of the seasons. I can understand criticising his handling of Malcom (though I don't think he's anything special to deserve being a forum darling) but you can't blame only EV for other players struggles.

Dembele and Arthur were starters in most games when they were fit and in form. If FDJ will do the same he'll also get enough minutes.

Tell us again how we will win the treble this season and how you will only post in one thread until that happens.

Home of Barca Fans