21 - Frenkie de Jong

Richard.H

He was everywhere on the pitch, absolutely everywhere. Decision making can be improved but I love his positioning and tracking back.

Andresito

Staff member
Was totally anonymous in the first half and had a real Rakitic esque game just giving the ball to the closest teammate.

He definitely got some instructions at half time because he looked and acted differently in the second half. Also looks much better with Arthur alongside him.

Arnaez

His vision is disappointing so far for me, almost never see a good through pass or pass between the lines from him

Last edited:

JPM85

Our tactical idea is just atrocious, playing with 4 DM and 2 static forwards who are no poachers but want to have the ball on their feet.
Expecting miracles from a guy who was building and distributing the ball 10 meters away from the midline to 30/25 meters of the opponents box, and let him play now 20 meters away from goal.

It's like having an orchestra director playing triangle and say he didn't contribute much.

vuji_31

This guy will be our main man in the midfield.

He is playing CDM not CM. He is playing Busqets position. That is big problem.
He will be MOTM on return leg of CL.
Just watch his last 30 minutes perfomance against Eibar. It was so beautiful to watch.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He needs to be paired with a Xavi/Modric type of player (Arthur) and a new DM - we need to start looking for a Busi replacement in the summer. We splurge all that money on forwards. we freaking need new RB, LB and DM!

khaled_a_d

He needs to be paired with a Xavi/Modric type of player (Arthur) and a new DM - we need to start looking for a Busi replacement in the summer. We splurge all that money on forwards. we freaking need new RB, LB and DM!

Well, I think he is Busi replacement tbh.

Kul_z

De jong
Arthur De bruyne

We dont need dm, we need an attacking minded but still very reliable in prime middlefielder. Unfortunately right now de bruyne is the only candidate

Home of Barca Fans