21 - Frenkie de Jong

Andresito

Staff member
Connected well with Roberto. We need a dynamic RCM who can run forward when Messi cuts inside. Frenkie could do it.

Hardy

200.gif

Nazario1985

When you are a WC player you don't need a book of excuses and 2 years of adaptation while blaming EV.

Thanks FDJ for proving this point

gregorrin10

That Suarez finish was nice, but that 4th goal was all about De Jong...he was the center piece of all passing..what a player we have on our hands here, I didn't think I'd see anyone as good as Xavi and Iniesta ever again, but Frenkie has every chance of doing exactly that. If he's performing like this under Valverde, who makes almost all players worse and is the worst manager we've had in the past 20 years, imagine Frenkie under someone like Ten Hag, Pep or even Xavi himself for that matter. He ran the show at Ajax, ran their midfield at just 20 years old and pretty much ended Modric''s career, a Ballon'd Or winner (lol on that), and now he's running our midfield and is our only midfielder (besides Arthur) creating anything meaningful from our midfield after just 5 months of being here!

BerkeleyBernie

That Suarez finish was nice, but that 4th goal was all about De Jong...he was the center piece of all passing..what a player we have on our hands here, I didn't think I'd see anyone as good as Xavi and Iniesta ever again, but Frenkie has every chance of doing exactly that. If he's performing like this under Valverde, who makes almost all players worse and is the worst manager we've had in the past 20 years, imagine Frenkie under someone like Ten Hag, Pep or even Xavi himself for that matter. He ran the show at Ajax, ran their midfield at just 20 years old and pretty much ended Modric''s career, a Ballon'd Or winner (lol on that), and now he's running our midfield and is our only midfielder (besides Arthur) creating anything meaningful from our midfield after just 5 months of being here!

Yep. Absolutely. Especially if they build a team with more players like him.

Pass & move. Starts on the left side of the 18 yd box, cuts to the right side, ends in the middle at the 6 yd box.
Wall pass Griezmann.
Wall pass Busquets.
Wall pass Roberto.
Lay off to Suarez (but still continues his run).

I miss this.

serghei

Great game from one of the best midfielders in the world. This team is just so stacked with talent, despite the idiotical claims otherwise, that in nights like these you can see how elite they are when they turn it on.

If they play like this in the Clasico Madrid are gonna get stuffed again like last year.

Havesaks

I still want him to be a DM. As CM he is just worldclass, as DM with some quality midfielders around, he could win Ballon d'Or, but won't happen till at least Rakitic is gone and Sergio is a permanent bench-player.

JohnN

To be fair he was really creative and attacking as a cm yesterday. Wouldn't a DM position be too limiting for him?

Home of Barca Fans