21 - Frenkie de Jong

devo901

it is true that FDJ in the second half (vs. Granada) to me, showed no longer the drive, he had in the previous matches...

but no surprise standing between zombies (like raki...) or clumsy acting players (Vidal penalty, Firpo first touches, or Nelson "I am on the run to nowhere" Semedo ....)

otherwise FDJ is a player for the future!!! (if some coaches does not break him)

Campos

Even in his worst form, he's one the best (if not the best) players on the pitch. Don't
know if that's a bad or good thing.

EdmondDantes

Our midfield comes alive with him, Busquets and Arthur.

Edit:

EFTKUMaXkAE4PHH.jpg

Overload of class in one pic. Frenkie looks good in Blaugrana.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Maybe he just prefers Paris?

It's been a done deal since the telegraaf report in November. Spanish media were lying all along, per usual. People fall for it every time.

He probably chose PSG because he wants to play with Neymar & Mbappe, on top of Paris being an amazing city to live as someone with extreme wealth

Feel free to pretend it doesn’t exist, and that players play for free outside of Paris. Meanwhile PSG will continue to sign players like Neymar, Mbappe, and FDJ.

Just read FDJ called Barca to decline their offer.

Has any media outlet outside of Spain reported on Barca’s alleged meeting with FDJ last week?

Let me guess, nothing from French or Dutch sources... again?

You’d think you all would have learned by now, but I’d hesitate before getting too excited.

Congrats Barca.

Dodged a bullet tbh.

Ndombele is better than FDJ and Rabiot(already performing better for the NT).

Never Forget.

fergus90

He's getting better and better each game. I am trying to keep my expectations grounded seeing as he's in a new league in a new country but he is really impressive.

Home of Barca Fans