21 - Frenkie de Jong

xXKonan

I eventually got used to the "Hoops" of 2015/16 kits, but not sure if I could with this one.

Admittedly FDJ and Arthur etc will be the biggest reason why I will stomach through Valverde's shithousery next season.

Tackle

Bit worried about the lad's adaptation here.

With Cillissen gone there is not a single other Dutch player left in the first team and though there are a few players that speak English at the club they are either much older, or are already part of an established clique.

Doubt it'd drastically affect his performances, but this isn't FIFA, things like this matter in a real dressing room.

George_Costanza

Bit worried about the lad's adaptation here.

With Cillissen gone there is not a single other Dutch player left in the first team and though there are a few players that speak English at the club they are either much older, or are already part of an established clique.

Doubt it'd drastically affect his performances, but this isn't FIFA, things like this matter in a real dressing room.

Language is the least of his worries. Valverde would be his biggest problem when it comes to his adaption. We all know this fact but you!

Andresito

Staff member
Doubt he'll have trouble adapting. Players like Sergi Roberto and ter Stegen could be helpful in the beginning.

And I'm sure he can speak some spanish already.

Arthur, Aleña and Frenkie will form a gang later, the Ernesto Valverde's bench gang.

serghei

That's true when we play the usual total football not catenaccio of Valverde.

He'd wish. It's catenaccio only in goals scored department. 0-7 is not catenaccio, italians would laugh their ass off about Valverde's wannabe defensive setup. When you plan to defend and end up scoring none and conceding 7 now there's a sign you have no idea what you're doing.

Valverde is like an amateur poker player who almost has a royal flush, bar one card. And he bets all in before the river, only for the card to be the wrong one. And he ends up with basically nothing. Not even one measly pair.

Last edited:

serghei

Catenaccio actually won Inter 3 CLs.

Valgreen is an amateur cuck.

:lol:

Exactly.

If he goes to Liverpool and shuts them down losing 1-0 or drawing 0-0, like Inter did with us on Camp Nou (in 10 men even, against a superior team compared with Liverpool missing their best attacking players!!!), then yes, we can say Valverde is a great manager on the defensive end.

:lol: But he lost 4-0. So he's shit all the way from attack to defense. Even his pressers are dogshit.

Last edited:

Devils

D-uYQacXsAI6i12.jpg:large

:wow:

Home of Barca Fans