21 - Frenkie de Jong

vegitot

I thought De Jong is supposed to be the one to build the midfeld, not vice versa.

I mean, a player that needs a strong team around him to excel, is that really what we want from start?

kattanib

I thought De Jong is supposed to be the one to build the midfeld, not vice versa.

I mean, a player that needs a strong team around him to excel, is that really what we want from start?

This applies to every single player including Messi at his prime with Argentina

ItachiXXX

They're just making excuses for this hypejob, regardless if you're surrounded by bums you will still excell if you really have the talent not just a hype. It's not like he's being played as a striker not in the midfield. Messi still need to play deep because he's still surrounded by mediocre midfielders

JohnN

Something wrong with barca etc.. that's why DeJong gives the ball to opponents without any pressure. Are you guys high or something?

Kul_z

Frenkie on koemmanders advice before joining barca:
"He just told me I have to be careful, that I [shouldn't] go to restaurants too much or eat too much because life is really good in Barcelona and sometimes you can feel like you're on vacation the whole year."

Sound familiar

Messigician

Frenkie on koemmanders advice before joining barca:
"He just told me I have to be careful, that I [shouldn't] go to restaurants too much or eat too much because life is really good in Barcelona and sometimes you can feel like you're on vacation the whole year."

Sound familiar

Turns v2

Richard.H

What?s the general verdict on his performance? It?s good that he can slot in at CB, but what does he provide in mid??

Home of Barca Fans