21 - Frenkie de Jong

Laplacian

The thing is he's earning 23 Million, he has to play. He's earning more then some star players around the world, more then de Bruyne salah and Mane

The Dutch/Ajax machine is incredible, 23million for one great season; even though he played a position that did not exist in Barcelona. Could have went for an actual DM, with a lower price tag and wages, and replaced Busquets...but no just had to go with that celebrity signing!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Its 23 Mil gross btw , which is still way too much for someone like him.Same goes for Mats who is going to supposedly get 18 M.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

The Dutch/Ajax machine is incredible, 23million for one great season; even though he played a position that did not exist in Barcelona. Could have went for an actual DM, with a lower price tag and wages, and replaced Busquets...but no just had to go with that celebrity signing!
He WAS supposed to be Busquets replacement, at least as far as i'm concerned, but for some reason Busquets has been unbenchable and still is.

Laplacian

He WAS supposed to be Busquets replacement, at least as far as i'm concerned, but for some reason Busquets has been unbenchable and still is.

I never watched Ajax outside the UCL games but I was told on this website that he was supposed to replace Busquets as well, and now all of a sudden I'm being told he's not a defensive midfielder. I'm like what, then why did we buy him...?

ItachiXXX

If it wasn't obvious you're a retarded r/barca user it's clearly obvious now.

r/barca clowns >>>> forum de amigos clowns

The thing is he's earning 23 Million, he has to play. He's earning more then some star players around the world, more then de Bruyne salah and Mane

Barca love to buy Hype. But he was good with Ajax and against Real Madrid. Sounds like Setien

Last edited:

Neeraj

I believe in De Jong. He clearly has class, I don't care how badly the team plays or how off he looks, I am willing to put my faith in him until we get a competent team structure and players around him.

Also, great game today.

Home of Barca Fans