21 - Frenkie de Jong

FinBarcelonafan

I don't even know what to make of him. This sport is a strange game. He plays excellent for Holland yet looks mediocre for us. Is it the pressure of wearing the Blaugrana? Not like we are the Barca of past with being favorites for every title. It's just strange, second season and he isn't offering much that players like Busi or Puig don't.

What pressure? Griezmann, Dembele and others clowning around. We have too little pressure and too big paychecks for what we get.

fergus90

Him and Busi don't work well together, never have done. I can't think of a single instance where they were both great in the same game.

xXKonan

I think one of the bigger issues is Busi, Pjanic and Frenkie are just to similar in skill sets in ways that it probably makes it harder to perform.

Feels like one can do better while the other isn't doing good enough and Frenkie hasn't been up to scratch yet with Busi and Pjanic have been all right for the most part.

Dammie10

Frenkie his eyes aren?t fast enough to see the option that could let to a chance. He also doesn?t feel the rhythm of a attack. He likes to let the team get used to his rhythm but Barca is no Ajax. Here they want you to play fast and in some sort of flow where everybody is already moving ahead to receive the ball. At Holland they know that he takes time to do whatever he wants. I know him very well as a Dutchmen and this stays a weak thing off him. His also need to get more flexible again because the opponents now know him better with all the turning but it isn?t as fast as it was and will get him in trouble

Devils

Looking like the Dutch Ter-Stegen these days.

Horrible performance after horrible performance only to be masked by being a fan favourite.

Home of Barca Fans