21 - Frenkie de Jong

Raketa10

I am honestly scared this idiot will ruin him! He is playing out of his position in a way no one sane would play him! This fucking idiot on our bench is playing him like he is a replacement for Iniesta and not Busi! WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT! KID LOOKS LOST OUT THERE!

mc_lovin

Jesus, someone HAS to. The midfield is crowded. Thats smart. And even at Ajax he was playing very wide from time to time.

CatalinR10

was nice seeing him hug the touchline , LOL.

Is he ever going to play where he feels he can give his best or should i accept that valverde is going to ruin him ?

mc_lovin

Whats with "I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves"?

The best thing about him is his dynamic nature. He moves a lot - if him playing left wing from time to time is useful so be it. That was a very positive team performance today and he was part of that.

AjaxAmsterdam

Still finding his feet at this level. We'll have to wait and see how he evolves

Dumb statement since he played vs much stronger teams then Betis and dominated. He is played completely out of position. Might aswell not play him if you gonna stick him to the sideline.

At Ajax and dutch team he played 1 game as CM bunch as CB rest as DM.

malvolio

Dumb statement since he played vs much stronger teams then Betis and dominated. He is played completely out of position. Might aswell not play him if you gonna stick him to the sideline.

At Ajax and dutch team he played 1 game as CM bunch as CB rest as DM.

Oh really?! So playing for Barcelona is like playing for Ajax? He tended to drift on the left but mainly to cover for Alba who was our real left winger.

Don't understand why people like to put the blame on Valverde on FDJ's performance when he was played as a starter for 2 games in a row.

Home of Barca Fans