21 - Frenkie de Jong

Danic

Like this one �� if a player can't do a proper short passes this fanboy will blame Valverde

Let me ask u something.
Which player really evolved under valverde?? Why did nearly all players we buy under valverde not play as good as in their clubs before?? No they all even declined extreme.
Watch Coutinho explode in Munich again...

Raki13

Let me ask u something.
Which player really evolved under valverde?? Why did nearly all players we buy under valverde not play as good as in their clubs before?? No they all even declined extreme.
Watch Coutinho explode in Munich again...

Totally agree about this clown of a manager , but you are way off about Countinho. My prediction is he will flop there too and be back at Barca as theres nobody going to pay heavy cash for him.

Sorin

We miss him a lot at Ajax, football is barely watchable without him. What a change 1 player makes , oh well back to mediocrity.

Well yes, Frenkie was the fullcrum in your team. The player that made the connection between all other compartments. Without him the team play looks disjointed.

That's why I always said Frenkie is quite simply the superior player to De Ligt and getting him was way more important than potentially getting De Ligt. What he does is rare in football and I truly believe that he has the potential of being an all time great, like top 5-10 midfielder in history.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well yes, Frenkie was the fullcrum in your team. The player that made the connection between all other compartments. Without him the team play looks disjointed.

That's why I always said Frenkie is quite simply the superior player to De Ligt and getting him was way more important than potentially getting De Ligt. What he does is rare in football and I truly believe that he has the potential of being an all time great, like top 5-10 midfielder in history.

Good luck with that with Fraudverde at helm

Sorin

Good luck with that with Fraudverde at helm

Valverde won't last past this year mate. Bartomeu not more than 2 years.

Just hope that we appoint a manager that knows what he is doing and if that happens Frenkie will flourish, as will the other players.

Kul_z

Watched some training clips. Kid would ejaculate all over the place, finally he recieves some passes in to the space

serghei

Valverde won't last past this year mate. Bartomeu not more than 2 years.

Just hope that we appoint a manager that knows what he is doing and if that happens Frenkie will flourish, as will the other players.

Sure, but it depends who we get instead of Valverde. If it's another clown, it's unlikely Frenkie de Jong will reach the heights his talent allows him to hit at Barcelona.

Sorin

Sure, but it depends who we get instead of Valverde. If it's another clown, it's unlikely Frenkie de Jong will reach the heights his talent allows him to hit at Barcelona.

Yes, of course that the manager should not be another Valverde. The obvious ones are Guardiola, Klopp and Pochettino. Should keep a close eye on the likes of Ten Hag, Naggelsmann this season. Obviously the same with former players like Xavi, Valdes and dare I say Van Bommel or maybe Cocu. The first 2 need more time and the later 2 are long, long reaches by me. Push comes to shove and we don't have other alternatives, I'm willing to give Koeman a chance, as next year he'll be out of contract with the Dutch team.

Anyone but Valverde and the sour bunch(Mou & co).

serghei

Man football is unfair sometimes. I would like to put Frenkie in a DeLorean and get him in that Barca 2011 team instead of Fabregas.

Gari

Ajax coach Erik ten Hag.
"The quality of your players decide how you will play, and with what system. We had to find a way to make Frenkie function in the best possible way," ten Hag said. "You saw his incredible talent, but where do we have to use him to get the best out of him and his talent?"Eventually I decided to play with two "number 6" players on the pitch. Once I did this you saw how much better he became on the pitch, and how much better he made the whole team play and especially the attackers."

Kul_z

Ajax coach Erik ten Hag.
"The quality of your players decide how you will play, and with what system. We had to find a way to make Frenkie function in the best possible way," ten Hag said. "You saw his incredible talent, but where do we have to use him to get the best out of him and his talent?"Eventually I decided to play with two "number 6" players on the pitch. Once I did this you saw how much better he became on the pitch, and how much better he made the whole team play and especially the attackers."

Make sense. But the amigos and valverde dont give a f about frenkie, frenkie needs to step up in some high next to messi fashion so that players take him seriously

eaman

Totally agree about this clown of a manager , but you are way off about Countinho. My prediction is he will flop there too and be back at Barca as theres nobody going to pay heavy cash for him.

I think coutinho will do better at bayern. Like alot of players before him he couldn't handle the pressure of playing for a massive club. Yes bayern is a massive club but not as big as Barca to South American players. Most of them dream of playing for a la liga giant and when they get there the pressure is too much for alot of them

Home of Barca Fans