21 - Frenkie de Jong

Campos

Busi can bench his old ass.
Only Valverde can save Busi.

Let Frenkie play as CM. And Busi can stay where he is (for now at least) :messi:

Zidane82

Yes he is, but he is also covering up for those 2 and gets caught upfield, because they are doing fuck all. We have 0 setup in the midfield and Frenkie is trying to do it all, so he gets caught out of position.

It’s as I said about Busqs having to carry Rakitic for the last few seasons . Busqs’s own game has suffered because of Rakitic’s inadequacies.

eaman

It should be Arthur, busquets and de jong in the midfield. All three are the best we have on the ball in tight situations and we will have more forward passes with these 3

serghei

It should be Arthur, busquets and de jong in the midfield. All three are the best we have on the ball in tight situations and we will have more forward passes with these 3

I'd put Vidal in there. I think De Jong is just a superior Busquets at the moment, and it's impossible for Busquets to play better than him. We need Vidal's experience and devotion, coupled with his engine in midfield.

Arthur and De Jong should be sure starters imo. 3rd place is up for grabs.

FinBarcelonafan

I'd put Vidal in there. I think De Jong is just a superior Busquets at the moment, and it's impossible for Busquets to play better than him. We need Vidal's experience and devotion, coupled with his engine in midfield.

Exactly. Vidal can give scoring touch and toughness to midfield. I like all 3 of them together.

Marshall D Teach

Rakitic-Busquets-Vidal it is :valverde:

eaman

Busquets is better on the ball than Vidal and now that he'd have two top ball playing midfielders beside him like he had with xavi and iniesta he should excel again.

Busquets is better on the ball than Vidal and now that he'd have two top ball playing midfielders beside him like he had with xavi and iniesta he should excel again.

Maybe but.... And this is a BIG but... Vidal has lungs, passion, agression, motivation and doesn't dive like a pu..... That's why I would like to see him rather than Busipu**y in starting 11.
And this youg guy is Barca future... He feels so comfortable and convenient playing for his age I just can't believe.

eaman

Maybe but.... And this is a BIG but... Vidal has lungs, passion, agression, motivation and doesn't dive like a pu..... That's why I would like to see him rather than Busipu**y in starting 11.
And this youg guy is Barca future... He feels so comfortable and convenient playing for his age I just can't believe.

Busquets doesn't really dive. He draws fouls most of the time by the way he keeps the ball. And he also has lungs because he is very fit. No he doesn't do as much running as Vidal but he protects the defence in his own way. He is a better all round defensive mid than Vidal who should be backup for Arthur or de jong

Home of Barca Fans