21 - Frenkie de Jong

FC433

^
I find taking numbers from players to be a little bit disrespectful. Numbers are still just numbers.

Devils

The question isn't how good of a player he will be for us next season, rather how much poorer of a player EV will make him compared to his final season with Ajax.

CatalinR10

Must be the ugliest kit i've seen in ages dawg. It's like you would ask a person to both take a shit and throw up on a shirt in the same time.

Absolutelly disgusting.

Devils

[youtube]u7nGLRpFmrg[/youtube]

I'm at a loss for words. Speechless at the quality of player that just joined us.

Dembouz x Frenkie could be the dream, dawg.

Too bad we have the worst manager in the world to ruin it all for us.

Andresito

Staff member
I would've already had a Frenkie shirt at home if the new kits hadn't been so fucking ugly.

Horrible
Atrocious
Bartomeu
Rakitic
These kits
Valverde
WORST THING EVER

Too similar to the Croatian kit. Fuk

Barca should now have a better chance of winning by inducing the opposing team to vomit

Last edited:

abbbs97

If only we didnt have our cunt of a manager, our midfield would be great next season.

As if the kit isnt bad enough, the name in the back says 'F.De Jong' which is..not nice.

ronniecro

Haha but serious, I'm skipping this wannabe Croatian kit to. I'm going for the away kit, looks nice.

i just hope it will bomb at sales,every true barca fan should reject this atrocity. it's so bad that i'm here talking about the kit instead of de jong wearing our colors for the first time

fergus90

F.De Jong? Why the f, not like it’s gonna cause confusion with someone else.

I’m now preparing myself to be told to #EnjoyNigelDeJong too.

SeloBarca

No matter how exited you are for a new player, the new shirt is so ugly it burns your eyes out.

giphy.gif

Barcilliant

Now watch Valverde say he needs time to adapt to the club. De Jong will then lose confidence and subsequently be sold.

Shitverde is a fucking disease man.

Home of Barca Fans