21 - Frenkie de Jong

wisconsincule

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think he’s coming here solely off of his social media actions. He continuously “likes” Barcelona content on Instagram. What a world we live in but seriously if that doesn’t show he wants to come here I don’t know what else would.

JPM85

Yeah and according Sport, Verratti, Thiago Silva, Pogba, Marquinhos are joining too, they will play with Neyney according to MD.

You never learn ... I told you many times. Just check the topics, my posts are still there.

De Telegraaf which is a far far more credible source than Sport, says De Jong "will certainly join Paris next summer" in today edition, confirming there first paper on the topic :
https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2962072/messi-onder-indruk-van-de-ligt-en-de-jong

i'm no saying De Jong will join Paris, i'm just saying respect Rule 1 : Never trust MD, Sport, Marca and other toilet papers

Telegraaf is neither a credible source. Biggest trash of newspaper in here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah and according Sport, Verratti, Thiago Silva, Pogba, Marquinhos are joining too, they will play with Neyney according to MD.

You never learn ... I told you many times. Just check the topics, my posts are still there.

De Telegraaf which is a far far more credible source than Sport, says De Jong "will certainly join Paris next summer" in today edition, confirming there first paper on the topic :
https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2962072/messi-onder-indruk-van-de-ligt-en-de-jong

i'm no saying De Jong will join Paris, i'm just saying respect Rule 1 : Never trust MD, Sport, Marca and other toilet papers

Why do you take every opportunity to rain on our parade here? Didn't you claim that you were a Barca fan too?

Screw your PSG and everyone associated with it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't see Sport feature it (prominently).

Would be great if true though but hope we don't give up on de Ligt.

Gnidrologist

Definitely. Think Barca finances can lift it what with all the players that can be sold for solid money. Shame about Rafinha, who could also net some doe if not for another season ending crippling.

xXKonan

If the rumors are true, it seems we toned down our interest in De Ligt due to Raiola who while isn't his main agent is playing a big part in trying to find him a team in the summer who is willing to offer up the biggest wages and fees.

serghei

If the rumors are true, it seems we toned down our interest in De Ligt due to Raiola who while isn't his main agent is playing a big part in trying to find him a team in the summer who is willing to offer up the biggest wages and fees.

Perfectly fine with it if that's the case.

Home of Barca Fans