Lautaro Martinez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I agree, but we don't have many options. Buying players like Isac, who some suggest is just more gambles for less money, but we need quality.
The only big club move right now is go for Mbappe, but he cost 3-400M € and we haven't saved up for that. That would be era-defining, buying Neymar for 150M will not be.

A lot of bad choices let to this, and there isn't an easy way out. Martinez is a fine buy, but no saviour.
Getting the best out of Griezmann should be priority, because then we would have our world class striker.

Griezmann is not a striker and never will be this late in his career.

BBZ8800

My biggest concern is: whom will we buy in a summer of 2021 after Lautaro will inevitably flop here?

serghei

My biggest concern is: whom will we buy in a summer of 2021 after Lautaro will inevitably flop here?

Might as well close the club since according to you everybody is destined to flop here. Why don't you tell us who could we realistically sign at winger or forward position to rejuvenate this team?

Hasn't it occurred to you that maybe the reason why everybody flops here is because we are run by sheer incompetents?

Last edited:

DonAK

:neymar:

Your favorite player might even return this summer, BBZ. :wub:

giphy.gif

Nello

Might as well close the club since according to you everybody is destined to flop here. Why don't you tell us who could we realistically sign at winger or forward position to rejuvenate this team?

Hasn't it occurred to you that maybe the reason why everybody flops here is because we are run by sheer incompetents?

Interested to hear the answer aswell.

Devils

I think we will try to avoid paying the 110m buyout and try to integrate Coutinho into the deal.

Serie A is probably the only place where FLOPtinho can salvage his career at this point.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I love Lautaro but feel we need to invest in wingers. Hard working ones as well as to balance out and help Messi.

DonAK

Coutinho has no place in Conte's Inter with Eriksen there.

If we sell him it's going to be to a Premier League team, or PSG. Too bad for us the best option Chelsea got Ziyech for 35-40m.

Home of Barca Fans