Lautaro Martinez

clemente

Won a penalty at 91 min to win a game, wish we had a striker that still runs and even dribbles at 91 min.

Riordon

What a goal he just scored, peak Suarez stuff

Great involvement for the second goal. As I been saying for long his linkup is really great, typical South American complete type of striker. It’s difficult to impress away at Dortmund but he does it

Riordon

Would be perfect as his understudy this season, then replace him as starter in 2020. Should've gotten him instead of going after another CAM or should I say poor man's Messi in Griezmann.

The Griezmann signing is so bad that it actually has set us back. Not a LW, not a 9. Plays best as SS in a 442 ala Atletico.

We are so fucked with Griezmann, Coutinho (no way Bayern buys him) and Dembele. So much money spent and no real contribution from them. I don’t know what to do expect hope for a new manager can somehow make it work because if we sell we will lose huge money.

Andresito

Staff member
He's good and promising but nowhere near worth the 100M Inter want from him.

He could turn out to being worth the money but it's a big risk, a risk we can't afford to take now.

The situation has been handed badly. Like the Puyol case and all the panic buys when Puyol suddenly retired. It's been obvious for a while now Suárez won't last as long as say Messi.
A cheap-ish talent has been needed to fight for the #9 spot these past years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He could turn out to being worth the money but it's a big risk, a risk we can't afford to take now.

The situation has been handed badly. Like the Puyol case and all the panic buys when Puyol suddenly retired. It's been obvious for a while now Suárez won't last as long as say Messi.

As long as we have Messi and Griezmann I don't believe there's a need for a #9, especially not someone like Lautaro. Unless you can obviously sign Mbappé as he can play in the middle or out wide.

I think we need a consistent game changer at the LW.

Riordon

100m is like a standard price these days when we are interested. We can thank yourself for that. If we paid 145m for Dembele two years ago why wouldn’t Inter request atleast 100m for Martinez?

BBZ8800

As long as we have Messi and Griezmann I don't believe there's a need for a #9

Messi could retire at the end of 2020 or 2021.
He won't play too long, he will be tired and weaker.

Coutinho was sold after 18 Months.
Why should Griezz get more than that?

For me, till now, Griezz has played more horrible than Coutinho.
Plus, the elections are in 2021.
A half of a team could be gone that summer if we'll get a new president.

Home of Barca Fans