Lautaro Martinez

snowy

Barto needs to be set to Parental Control. 9th dan master in Cuckkwondo that dude.

111 is a nice palindrome that would get Sarah all hot n bothered but for Lautaro? That's A Lauta money :p Might as well sign Alotta Fagina jaja

Last edited:

Messigician

Desperate times dawg when the Neymar haters would rather we sign him rather than Martinez.

That's when you know this is a WOAT transfer to avoid at all costsm

snowy

WOAT's the WORD ese! whole world's gone loco!

Barto tried to burn Ernesto but lacked latino heat
now he's got the hawts for Lautaro who's an SS not an OO
Shits his pants in 1v2s and looks beaucoup cuckoo Just ask Lukaku :wacko:

9th dan CKD kwanjang dawg!

Messigician

WOAT's the WORD ese! whole world's gone loco!

Barto tried to burn Ernesto but lacked latino heat
now he's got the hawts for Lautaro who's an SS not an OO
Shits his pants in 1v2s and looks beaucoup cuckoo Just ask Lukaku :wacko:

9th dan CKD kwanjang dawg!

Word dawg

Raketa10

Another horrible deal from Barto incoming. I would take Neymar over Lautaro any day of the week, and I can't stand Neymar.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Another horrible deal from Barto incoming. I would take Neymar over Lautaro any day of the week, and I can't stand Neymar.

Shared feelings too.
To take another fail or to take a snake back.

Is ther no other winger for us? Or no9?

When I see prices payed for Werner, Sane, Haaland...
I am crying

Barcilliant

I would take Braithwaite over Lautaro. The guy is so mediocre. He is a 35_45 million striker at best. Even fucking Inter know that.
My God we need a fucking cb and box to box midfielder more urgently and these fucking clowns sign another forward?!

Barcilliant

If you give Braithwaite and Lautaro the same number of games they'd score the same number of goals. Lautaro also needs a physical presence to keep the opposition defence busy. He has that in Lukaku. Out here there's no one.

Messi983

If this is true, it's only a matter of time before this deal is done. I'm pretty sure bartomeu has already bid 70m + Firpo in the past, which is roughly equivalent to 90m

Well, we apparently value Firpo at 40m. :lol: 30m+Firpo should do it. I wouldn't offer a million more.

Rory

Actually happening isn't it. We're going to pay 70m + get rid of a backup lb option which will need replacing so it comes to whatever this backup costs as well i.e. 100m in total.

Home of Barca Fans