Lautaro Martinez

malvolio

What a disappointment he has been in the past couple of months. At this rate he'll lose his starting place for Sanchez.

eaman

Another impressive ocampos performance tonight. Other than the goal there was good runs and link up play. Seems a very confident player as well. He would be cheaper than latauro as well

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Another impressive ocampos performance tonight. Other than the goal there was good runs and link up play. Seems a very confident player as well. He would be cheaper than latauro as well

I think Ocampos is more Paco-level. Good striker but not Barca level as 15 goals in 38 matches isnt that impressive.

eaman

I think Ocampos is more Paco-level. Good striker but not Barca level as 15 goals in 38 matches isnt that impressive.

It's not bad for a sevilla player. Not sure latauro would score that many for sevilla. All I'm saying is if I had to choose one I'd choose ocampos with the added bonus of him being cheaper as well

Messi983

Ocampos is a winger, not a striker. I like him and while he could bring some good things to the team he's not what we need. Yeah, he wouldn't cost 100m but he wouldn't be exactly cheap either. I don't think Sevilla would sell for anything less than 50-60m and we should be able to find a better player for that money.

Porque

Ocampos might be an interesting option for AML however, and is someone who wouldn't obstruct Ansu too much. Think Guily and Messi.

Porque

Well he would start over him. There's every inclination of that with Setien.

And if Lautaro would have his first season at AML so Suarez starts, then better Ocampos.

I don't know what kind of deal could be worked out.
Rakitic on loan with us covering % of wages + Firpo+ Cash?

eaman

Ocampos is a winger, not a striker. I like him and while he could bring some good things to the team he's not what we need. Yeah, he wouldn't cost 100m but he wouldn't be exactly cheap either. I don't think Sevilla would sell for anything less than 50-60m and we should be able to find a better player for that money.

Maybe he could play the central role but really I was thinking more him on the left and griezmann centre.

Home of Barca Fans