Lautaro Martinez

soul24rage

Is he better than Jovic, or can he be?

As I said, I don't think he's better than Jovic right now. Martinez's overall level needs more polishing at European level imo.

But I think he has the potential to fit us better because of his play outside the box and his ability to create space for others (this ability is Suarez's underrated skill).

But potential means nothing if he doesn't get the right coaching and doesn't play enough matches. Let's see how Conte does with him.

Messigician

Yes I see the new Tevez in him.

He is who I want to succeed Suarez. Forget about Griezboy and sign this beast who's not Africa for turn up

Chainsaw

Killahead
I know that 112M rumors are bullshit.

Does anyone know how good is he actually, is he better than Jovic?

Don't know about Jovic, as I've only seen his highlights. But about Martinez, he's still a work in progress. Definitely not worth anything close to 100m, not even 70m. He's a workhouse, but his decision making is still raw and he needs to work on his finishing as well. If he manage to master these two he'll be a beast!

wisconsincule

He was one of the players that impressed me the most from the Copa América. His pressing and work rate was insane.

I’ll have to follow him more closely this season at Inter. I’m sure he’ll be one of the next 100m strikers.

Suarez has 2 years tops left here. Depending on how Griezmann adapts we will be splashing cash on a striker. Maybe Lautaro is the next one.

BarçaBarça

Lets evaluate after next season at Inter, he could quickly become hot property, but we would most definitely have the upper hand, because Messi plays here.

Jovic to Real was not the end of the world, as we will see in the next year, where new CF-prospects will pop up and players like Martinez most likely establish themselves.

EdmondDantes

He scored a hat-trick against Mexico for Argentina the other day. He's banging them in for Inter this season as well.

Great prospect who's only going to get better and better.

On a side note, Alexis left Man United because he was tired of being benched but with Lukaku and Lautaro playing the way they're playing I don't see how he gets any minutes over them either.

Conte plays with two strickers and wing backs.

mc_lovin

I really like him. He looks like hes ready to explode at the top level. Would be my favourite Suarez replacement at the moment unless someone else emerges.

malvolio

I really like him. He looks like hes ready to explode at the top level. Would be my favourite Suarez replacement at the moment unless someone else emerges.

would also be easier for us since he is an argentinian and messi would approve of him. now, how do we get rid of suarez? d beckham to save the day?

Home of Barca Fans