Lautaro Martinez

FinBarcelonafan

When you want to get rid of Luis Suarez and upgrade your CF, but the only way it happens is for Lautaro Martinez

heres-how-some-of-the-weirdest-and-darkest-stock--2-14884-1501709221-0_dblbig.jpg

Exactly. It's insane we are still talking about Martinez.

MTL_Barca

MD's front cover of their issue tomorrow is Martinez will only arrive of Suarez leaves the club.

So if Suarez leaves then the club will suddenly have 100 mil to gamble on Martinez? Or they are just holding back now to please the amigos?

Sounds like a lose/lose situation :lol: Like seriously no matter how you look at it it's terrible.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Can someone assassinate the entire board and heads of sporting department. Will be doing barca and the world a favour.

Porque

Lautaro currently playing like a SegundaB player vs Getafe.

But more importantly, Nyom looks just like Dave Chappelle.

Devils

The Argentine Darren Bent.

It's amazing how people still hype up these young Brazilian and Argentine players. Both these nations are finished producing top players, dawg.

Riordon

How many of these performances before our sporting department decide he is not good enough? Its seems like when they make a choice to sign somebody, then it HAS to be him despite how bad they are, how bad they fit, how expensive they are compared to other options. I sometimes seriously wonder whats going on.

xXKonan

How many of these performances before our sporting department decide he is not good enough? Its seems like when they make a choice to sign somebody, then it HAS to be him despite how bad they are, how bad they fit, how expensive they are compared to other options. I sometimes seriously wonder whats going on.
I've said it in this thread but this is the reason why we shouldn't be in a rush to put up huge amounts of cash for young players that put up a good first half of season.

To be fair we aren't the only team that has done this but we have got to be much better than this. Every year, there are always those select token youngsters that break out but it feels only like 1 or two of them actually keep up their levels while the majority of the others end up not living up to their first season standards and end up fizzling out.

I mean I think people would be okay if it was 30-40 Million but 110 Million for someone like Martinez is like shoveling large amounts of cash in a furnace.

Batistuta9

His real value is around 50m. Only Barca are stupid enough to pay double the amount a player is worth. You'd have thought bartomeu & co would have learnt after the dembele, coutinho and griezmann transfers have crippled the club financially.

Birdy

Learnt what?
You think they care about the future and well-being of the club?
We don't have a sporting department. It exists only by name

Home of Barca Fans