Lautaro Martinez

mc_lovin

There are bargains too. Bayern doing well, Chelsea etc. We always want the most expensive piece but probably no the best value.

Thats a bit simplistic - it always sounds nice to get like four bargains and all our problems are solved. Especially when you have very specific and urgent needs - like a centre forward for us right now. Good luck with that.

I've mentioned this guy before but he doesn't have Barca DNA and he's not worth 100m so we won't be interested.

Can we stop this nonsense with Barca DNA? It gets tiresome. Not every random striker is close to being good enough - thats all. Nothing to do with Barca DNA. I mean Donyell Malen is dutch, should be a perfect fit, no? Why arent we going for him? Hint: hes not good enough either.

Have you watched a single game from Aolfo Gaich by the way?

Last edited:

vuji_31

I would be happy with that tall guy from Argentina as back up or even 3rd ST just for the teams that play bu defense.

He could provide more then Lautaro for our system even Lautaro is better player.

Lautaro will be Grizzi 2.0.
Not tall, not fast, playing in 2 striker team, not good stats as striker, often goes for ball in midfield...
4 goals in 16 matches. 2 from penalty and one tap in from 1meter.

they are just same, just like their price.

Riordon

At this point we would be better off waiting a year for Haaland and do everything to convince him to join.

II think we should go for at least one elite LW/RWtalent, someone who is of that Mane/Gnabry profile. I would be willing to pay 30m for someone like Gabriel Veron. Adeyemi from Salzburg will also be elite I think but we already had 15m rejected when he was at their B-team.

Probably the two talents closest to the wing profile we lack.

behindbrowneyes

At this point we would be better off waiting a year for Haaland and do everything to convince him to join.

True. Haaland is a natural goalscorer. You can't learn that. You either have it or you don't. Dudes like that will score everywhere, no matter what.

At first he did it in Salzburg and everyone was saying, yeah, Austrian pub league. Then he did it in Champions League. Now he is doing the same in German Bundesliga. Kid is still just 19. Biggest talent since Mbappe and more of a sure bet than Lautaro. I like Lautaro, but he is lacking the end product and we need to replace Su?rez and Leo sooner than later. Players who were putting up crazy numbers year after year and we'll desperately miss when it comes to scoring.

Yeah, I know, Ibrahimovic didn't work that great, but he wasn't a failure either. It is not 2009 anymore and we should move on from desperately trying to sign players with Barcelona DNA. Luis Enrique introduced fast transitional play and this was probably the most exciting Barcelona to watch. You can discuss about that and Pep's Barcelona might have been the most homogenic and close to perfection, but from an excitement POV Lucho's Barcelona was the most fun to watch.

What made this team great was La Masia + punctual signings at positions where La Masia didn't produce the right players. Now, we completely moved on to a Galactico-type approach with signing exciting players and considering where to play them afterwards.

BBZ8800

Since Seria A has started again, this magician has 14 shots and 1 goal scored.

Let's hope that Barto will pay 500M.
111M is not enough for this wizzard.

But hey, he is good in link up :bartomeu:

Vilarrubi

Since Seria A has started again, this magician has 14 shots and 1 goal scored.

Let's hope that Barto will pay 500M.
111M is not enough for this wizzard.

But hey, he is good in link up :bartomeu:

Who would you rather buy.... this guy or your best mate Neymar if you HAD to have one?

BBZ8800

Who would you rather buy.... this guy or your best mate Neymar if you HAD to have one?

Preferred options over Neymar and Lautaro:
1. play Suarez
2. play Braithwaite
3. play even Griezmann or Fati and wait for someone better in the next summer

Why are you forcing me to pick between 2 shitty options (Neysnake and Lau-fail-taro)?
Why do we need to complete a poker of 100+M transfer failures in this summer?

Vilarrubi

Preferred options over Neymar and Lautaro:
1. play Suarez
2. play Braithwaite
3. play even Griezmann or Fati and wait for someone better in the next summer

Why are you forcing me to pick between 2 shitty options (Neysnake and Lau-fail-taro)?
Why do we need to complete a poker of 100+M transfer failures in this summer?

Because it’s quite likely our board will go for one of them. Even more now this season looks like it’s ending in disaster. So better to talk about the more likely options whether you like them or not.

MTL_Barca

I don't think the club can afford either of them, unless they somehow manage to swap players or generate a lot of income with sales of Griezmann/Coutinho.

And tbh if they pull that off it might not even be that bad after all :lol: But i doubt that's possible this summer. Corona might have saved us from Bartos insanity.

BBZ8800

Because it’s quite likely our board will go for one of them. Even more now this season looks like it’s ending in disaster. So better to talk about the more likely options whether you like them or not.

Knowing our board, they will go for both of them somehow.

Imagine 2 more 100M flops.

Do it Barto, make a history!

Home of Barca Fans