Lautaro Martinez

vuji_31

Even Jovic scored 20+ league goals and dominated European League. This guy is now benched by 33 years old Sanchez and he didn't score more then two goals in 17 matches.

What an deal. Fuck you Bartomeu if you pay more then 60 mil for this bum.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly right now I wouldn't even pay 50m for him. Rather wait a year and sign a striker next summer if Suarez and Griezmann both will stay.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
There is a serious shortage of good CFs in the game right now. Would only sign him if we gave Coutinho to Inter and paid sth like 20m. at max.

BBZ8800

There is a serious shortage of good CFs in the game right now. Would only sign him if we gave Coutinho to Inter and paid sth like 20m. at max.

We will have to buy a new CF next year.

This guy is like Semedo of Cfs.
Not bad, not good.

Last edited:

Porque

At this stage I would be willing to go for Haaland and have low BO as Mino wants. Gives us a few seasons to scan the market for the next replacement, rather than go big on Lautaro who has good linkup, but has not proven he will score the goals needed.

xXKonan

So they're banking on trying to get funds from selling Coutinho in order to get him.

I can't see us getting rid of Coutinho for anywhere near the amount we would want for him.

Givenchy

We could reaaalllly use a 1year transfer ban right now

Martinez is 50-60mil at MOST in the post-Neymar market. Coutinho straight swap or don't even bother. I wouldn't give them Griezmann as some suggested, hes a way superior player

Home of Barca Fans