User Tag List

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Lautaro Martínez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do people even watch this guy play. Seriously, watch an Inter game. What is special about this player? He screams mediocrity- how he is considered a 110 million dollar player is frightening. He's playing on one of the best teams in a league that is historically at its worst point EVER and his goal tally still sucks. Enough already.
    Pwn'ing no0bs since 1985.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co0ter View Post
    Do people even watch this guy play. Seriously, watch an Inter game. What is special about this player? He screams mediocrity- how he is considered a 110 million dollar player is frightening. He's playing on one of the best teams in a league that is historically at its worst point EVER and his goal tally still sucks. Enough already.
    I have also watched some Inter games lately and must say I'm not impressed. We should not pay more than 70-80m IMO and thats also a lot. For 110m we should go after guys like Sancho, Rashford, Gnabry and so on.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched Inter and was impressed. I don't follow them regularly tbf.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    I watched Inter and was impressed. I don't follow them regularly tbf.

Hes divisive like Arthur. You either look at his stats, which are kind of underwhelming (bar CL), or you focus on his game and see real talent. I personally dont give a damn about numbers, because I believe theres a good chance they will eventually match up with his talent. His allround game is by far the most impressive out of the younger bunch of strikers.

His signing would mean another civil war with BBZ though ;D

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's see what Braithwaite offers. When Suarez is back it could be enough options, we don't know yet. When I've seen Lautaro play I've been impressed and thought he'd be a good fit but we shouldn't sign for the price inter will want. His goal tally isn't amazing but do inter create chance after chance. Then again is he only scoring due to the system he is in? Would he fit our system? Questions that need answering that the board will probably forget to ask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still very young but i'm impressed every time i see him play. Maturity to his game. he'd play even better if he was on the end of Messi's through balls

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give them Rakitic/Vidal and 70-80m and maybe inter accepts. I'd rather keep Vidal though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    Hes divisive like Arthur. You either look at his stats, which are kind of underwhelming (bar CL), or you focus on his game and see real talent. I personally dont give a damn about numbers, because I believe theres a good chance they will eventually match up with his talent. His allround game is by far the most impressive out of the younger bunch of strikers.

His signing would mean another civil war with BBZ though ;D
    Talent for the sake of having talent is pointless. Talent needs to be productive. And like I said, he's playing on one of the best teams in a very weak, broken league at the moment and he is still not producing a lot of goals. He is a striker, that is his job. Barca doesn't need to buy a striker that can do a bunch of other stuff but cant score goals. We need a goal scorer. And you're acting like the rest of his game is spectacular, it is far from that. Decent player, but if he was playing for Levante or Eibar- no one would give a shit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talent for the sake of having talent is pointless. Talent needs to be productive. And like I said, he's playing on one of the best teams in a very weak, broken league at the moment and he is still not producing a lot of goals. He is a striker, that is his job. Barca doesn't need to buy a striker that can do a bunch of other stuff but cant score goals. We need a goal scorer. And you're acting like the rest of his game is spectacular, it is far from that. Decent player, but if he was playing for Levante or Eibar- no one would give a shit.
    My point is that productivity is a consequence of talent. He looks like a topclass forward (speed, physicality, tenaciousness, technique, mobility...), so I dont worry about his stats right now. Other opinions are fine though, theres always risk.

Barçapocalypse NOW!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone here hates Suárez for the fact that he can only score and nothing else, so I don't know that is true... So maybe there is a reason why Lautaro is not playing for Levante or Eibar, just saying...
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riordon View Post
    I have also watched some Inter games lately and must say I'm not impressed. We should not pay more than 70-80m IMO and thats also a lot. For 110m we should go after guys like Sancho, Rashford, Gnabry and so on.
    Rashford is worth 110m?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhita666 View Post
    Everyone here hates Suárez for the fact that he can only score and nothing else, so I don't know that is true... So maybe there is a reason why Lautaro is not playing for Levante or Eibar, just saying...
    People hate Suarez now because he is a shadow of the player he was at Liverpool and the first season we signed him. His overall game has been on a steady decline since his debut season, and that is unacceptable considering we bought him when I think he was 27 turning 28. He was an absolute joy to watch at LFC and his first season here. His ball control, first touch and speed are absolutely terrible now. He just didnt age well.

Lautaro is going to be entering his prime and he isnt even good enough to shine prime Suarez' shoes.