World Cup 2018

sickstar

I still think Croatia will edge it. Sweden really flopped bad last night, never thought they would.

Final: Belgium vs Croatia

JerseyAddict

English clubs are only good in England. In Europe they suck for ages. Period. No but or maybe. Stating that english players play for good clubs is overstatement. Sevilla wipes ass with them in titles in last 10y. EPL is overhyped and overrated moneypumped showtime.

But as the matter of a fact english NT players have more stamina and that could decide.

JamDav1982

English clubs are only good in England. In Europe they suck for ages. Period. No but or maybe. Stating that english players play for good clubs is overstatement. Sevilla wipes ass with them in titles in last 10y. EPL is overhyped and overrated moneypumped showtime.

But as the matter of a fact english NT players have more stamina and that could decide.

Yet you highlight Liverpool due to their 5 CLs.

The English clubs have not been shit in europe and certainly better than likes of Inter and AC Milan. They have just not been quite good enough compared to very top sides.

The Europa League has largely been irrelevant until recently when CL place available.

Claiming AC or Inter are a better standard than City, United, Spurs etc is a lie and historic CL wins are irrelevant.

blaugrana1987

Tbh any team would look bad in 4-2-4 tactics. I have never, In my life, seen someone field this lineup till Sampaoli did it against us, and now Dalic doing it against russia. I have seen coaches play it when they absolutely need a goal, so they go "all in", nothing left to lose, but for start? Really wondered if he is retarded. Plus your best asset is MF, and you kill it...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I was at Zagreb main square. Got in just in time for penalties (long story) and haven't seen nothing like it before although I bet it was even better in 95' and 98'.

Haven't seen too much of match but penalties only made the atmosphere even better.

dakt

I was at Zagreb main square. Got in just in time for penalties (long story) and haven't seen nothing like it before although I bet it was even better in 95' and 98'.

Haven't seen too much of match but penalties only made the atmosphere even better.

I was there the game before. Had to take day off from work when I woke up the next day.

TrueCule

England are clear favorites against Croatia. The youth, the pace, the stamina. Almost everything is pointing out to a comfortable England win. Half final is the maximum that Croatia can reach imo. They've been lucky so far, advancing after 2 PKs, but this time they're stuck with a stronger opponent. I'm going to bet some money on England to advance here. Sorry, fellow Croats, but this time, you're not going to be happy.

JamDav1982

England are clear favorites against Croatia. The youth, the pace, the stamina. Almost everything is pointing out to a comfortable England win. Half final is the maximum that Croatia can reach imo. They've been lucky so far, advancing after 2 PKs, but this time they're stuck with a stronger opponent. I'm going to bet some money on England to advance here. Sorry, fellow Croats, but this time, you're not going to be happy.

Clear case of predict the worst and be happy if wrong.

FCBfan22

Ah, the memories of EuroBasket 2017. Congrats South neighbours, you deserved it.

Judoman

Tunisia, Panama, Belgium, Columbia, Sweden. England had 1 (meaningless) game against good team and they lost it. Coulmbia was without their best player. That s what i call luck.
Advancing twice through PK shows mental strenght.

I wouldn t call them clear favorites at all. Infact to me it s 50:50

Home of Barca Fans