World Cup 2018

BBZ8800

I still don't understand what is the point of Gabriel Jesus?

Is he a good dribbler?
A good finisher?
Fast?
Strong?

A guy is average in everything.

West Saxon

Brazil need Firmino to even have a chance. He is so far superior to Jesus that it's unbelievable he's not been starting.

Obiaseti

Watching DeBruyne and Hazard makes me want to support Belgium. But watching Fellaini and to a lesser extent, Lukaku does the opposite. Still on the fence on this game.

Except Ronaldo didnt really flop, good enough group stages to make it okay.
Also, NeyNey plays for a functional team, Argentina/Portugal are average, he doesnt have that excuse.

Lol Ronaldo didnt flop. Scored Hattrick against Spain to rescue a point, rescued against Marocco to save three points. Against Uruguay he had the most succesful dribbles from all players on the pitch, but he is 33 years he cant handle all alone.

Trickykid

I had expected a lot more from De Bruyne in the WC prior to this match, but he's really stepping it up tonight. Brazil just can't handle his aggressive, direct game.

What was the odds of Neymar Messi and Ronaldo all flopping at this tournament

Neymar has been absolute crap

Lol Ronaldo didnt flop. Scored Hattrick against Spain to rescue a point, rescued against Marocco to save three points. Against Uruguay he had the most succesful dribbles from all players on the pitch, but he is 33 years he cant handle all alone.

Horatio

You're welcome
Europe to dominate once more. I remember these memes about how much bigger in land mass Brazil is compared to Germany 4 years ago. Now imagine comparing Brazil to Belgium XD

KingLeo10

amazing how you come to CR7's defense at the slightest in every thread while masquerading under a messi usertag. he flopped in the only KO game they played, as did messi. had 0 chances created and 1 shot on goal v uruguay or something.

Home of Barca Fans