World Cup 2018

amircule

Care to explain why was that amazing?

Thousands of Albanians were massacred in the Balkan wars by Serbian and Montenegrin forces. Xhaka and Shaqiri both did an Albanian eagle celebration.
I don't take sides in this whole Albania and Serbia fight but really like celebrations with a backstory. However fifa might still punish them.

TitoTata

Banned
Xhaka and Shaqiri's celebrations were amazing. What a story.

I've been guilty of championing Xhaka for the last season or so along with Liverpool's Emre Can and getting slaughtered from every angle .... Can has really showed his quality and last I heard he was a target for Juventus ..

Anyways Xhaka has shown moments of brilliance , he's got a fabulous range of passing and a tremendous shot . Sadly he's still a bit of a liability as he doesn't defend too well or always see danger , oddly enough he's as hard as nails , sometimes reckless in the tackle .

Anyways ... nice to see people raving about his fabulous goal !

TitoTata

Banned
Ronaldo has nothing to be ashamed of if that happens, he more than did his part.

I'm hoping that Argentina and Germany suddenly get it together as we need as many able teams to get through .

Somebody has to stop Portugal and FakeRonaldo from winning the World Cup .. can you imagine his ego THEN ?!?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thousands of Albanians were massacred in the Balkan wars by Serbian and Montenegrin forces. Xhaka and Shaqiri both did an Albanian eagle celebration.
I don't take sides in this whole Albania and Serbia fight but really like celebrations with a backstory. However fifa might still punish them.

Dont be naive. Wish it was simple like that. They play for Switzerland but love Albania so much. And then wear those shoes to provoke. Give me a break. They were little kids when that short war (backed by NATO) happened. Nothing like war here in Croatia either against Serbs. Maybe I should provoke and ban them? Or you just sympathize with those half-brains that much because you are Muslim too and live in herd mentality?

Want to talk about history and wars? Read about 500 years of Ottoman Turk atrocities in Balkans which actually later led to all troubles between Serbs and Albanians.

Wars are bad and best leave them in the past, particularly if you don't know what happened.

vlad

What an odd World Cup this could be. We have Argentina who look absolutely awful and could sneak through, and Brazil who look decent yet could crash out. What an amazing turn around that would be.

Thats why WC beats CL anytime

vlad

I'm hoping that Argentina and Germany suddenly get it together as we need as many able teams to get through .

Somebody has to stop Portugal and FakeRonaldo from winning the World Cup .. can you imagine his ego THEN ?!?

If ronaldo wins WC with Portugal by performances like in last 2 matches, he will be GOAT, end of disscussion.

But i doubt it, portugal have limited squad, which is getting overrated here on forum, morrocco outplayed them

MagIX

I like the forward Aleksandar Mitrovic, could be an interesting plan B for Barca: young, hungry, tall, physically strong, fantastic header, good technique.

Trickykid

I like the forward Aleksandar Mitrovic, could be an interesting plan B for Barca: young, hungry, tall, physically strong, fantastic header, good technique.

You forgot dirty as all fucking hell.

Seriously, this prick outdoes Ramos, Costa and Suarez easily. I'll pass.

amircule

Dont be naive. Wish it was simple like that. They play for Switzerland but love Albania so much. And then wear those shoes to provoke. Give me a break. They were little kids when that short war (backed by NATO) happened. Nothing like war here in Croatia either against Serbs. Maybe I should provoke and ban them? Or you just sympathize with those half-brains that much because you are Muslim too and live in herd mentality?

Want to talk about history and wars? Read about 500 years of Ottoman Turk atrocities in Balkans which actually later led to all troubles between Serbs and Albanians.

Wars are bad and best leave them in the past, particularly if you don't know what happened.

I get your point but...
First of all, I'm not a muslim. I was born in Toulouse and lived for 6 or 7 years in France (my mom is french). Inheritance is one thing, being thankful to the country that you were raised in is another. Both Shaqiri and Xhaka consider themselves swiss. But the thing is you just can't let go of your roots, it's impossible.
I just liked the backstory tho, didn't mean to be ignorant.;)

Flavius

If ronaldo wins WC with Portugal by performances like in last 2 matches, he will be GOAT, end of disscussion.

But i doubt it, portugal have limited squad, which is getting overrated here on forum, morrocco outplayed them

How many times they we.re outplayed in EURO16...still won the finals. :))

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I get your point but...
First of all, I'm not a muslim. I was born in Toulouse and lived for 6 or 7 years in France (my mom is french). Inheritance is one thing, being thankful to the country that you were raised in is another. Both Shaqiri and Xhaka consider themselves swiss. But the thing is you just can't let go of your roots, it's impossible.
I just liked the backstory tho, didn't mean to be ignorant.;)

No worries. It would have been a nice story if things were black and white.

snowy

Never been a legit discuss in the 1st place :whistle:

About drive, folks read way too much into body language.

Sure ATM CR is all smiles cuz he's been riding 1 choka lucky wave :surfing:
(not even talking about CL voodoo shit) but even the dreamiest A-frame barrels can't last forever.

His stock's never been so high. Hype Train filled to the brinks and running full steam ahead.

If Uncle Flo is smart, he'll quickly strike a deal with the highest bidder before the bubble goes pop.

Not just in the media but even here, some posted they'd rather have CR than Messi playing for their team. Trust me, that would be the shittiest swap deal ever and Flo would jump on it faster than Garfield can gobble a mice'n cheese.

In fact, with Zizou gone and as CR's hype train runs out of coal, I'd bet Real doesn't even make it past the CL semis next year. Specially if they transfer Bale & Benz.

Treble coming our way. Members will start praising Leo again till the next time we crash-land.

Cycles, everything moves in cycles. :cool:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans