World Cup 2018

Yannik

personally I‘m hella glad Croatia won. I disliked England for half-arsing the Belgium game to get on the "weak" side of the bracket and more importantly I’m thrilled not to hear this dead "coming home" meme over and over again. Their media is annoying and I‘m not even gonna start with some pretty annoying PL fans I‘ve seen the past 1-2 weeks. Good luck next WC but yeah, I can live with this final fixture.

Givenchy

Redcafe is a cesspool.

Plenty of people there think that Ronaldo>Messi because Ronaldo played in England and Messi didn't.

in their defence its only 3 or 4 retards who think that, the same guys who '@' eachother when Cristiano scores a goal :lol: they're dedicated ill give them that

Morten

in their defence its only 3 or 4 retards who think that, the same guys who '@' eachother when Cristiano scores a goal :lol: they're dedicated ill give them that

Utd-fans relationship with Ronaldo is quite something, i must say.
He left them to spend his best years with us, why are they still on about him? A proper club legend like Rooney doesnt get anywhere near the same appreciation.

I will always like Ronaldo ofc, but its not like i will care about what he does in Serie A, maybe i will cheer for him the CL, if they meet Barca/Atletico, but not much more than that. Then again, we have more of a reason to appreciate him, as he is a much bigger RM legend than he is Man Utd.

Givenchy

Utd-fans relationship with Ronaldo is quite something, i must say.
He left them to spend his best years with us, why are they still on about him? A proper club legend like Rooney doesnt get anywhere near the same appreciation.

I will always like Ronaldo ofc, but its not like i will care about what he does in Serie A, maybe i will cheer for him the CL, if they meet Barca/Atletico, but not much more than that. Then again, we have more of a reason to appreciate him, as he is a much bigger RM legend than he is Man Utd.

yeah its baffling. I mean sure i like to see ex-Barca players doing well but I genuinely believe when he scored vs United playing for Madrid some of them probably cried and jerked off at the same time. my United friend here was actually pissed off for almost an entire day when it was announced hes signed for Juve :lol: come home Ronnie!

ronniecro

i cant believe this i love you all right now even paulino
need to work in couple hours but im quite drunk shit who cares

Andrew M

As an Englishman I must say congratulations to all Croatia fans. It was a thoroughly deserved victory. Best team won.

I hope you win in the final

Morten

Its true though, at the end of the day, its still the same old England we all knew, resorting to random longballs once things get tight.

malvolio

They can. This team is far better mentally than the teams of that dreaded 2000-2012 era precisely because they don't think too much of themselves, which is a better groundwork. All they need is a consistent way to score from open play that would make great teams respect your style. Set pieces and aerial play cannot be your main threat.

No, they can't. Germany, Brasil, Spain will get their shit together and start performing. England just got lucky with the draw this time. In order for them to compete they need better players, especially better midfielders.

vlad

We are team full of workhorses with maestro modric pulling the strings ( im not taking anything from rakitic or perisic, but modric dictates all)
And we are in the WC final

Amazing, still cant believe it

Messi983

Hope that's fake - This sort of shit comes back to bite your ass pretty hard - The only exception is CR7!

No, he said that. From the interviews I've watched your players seemed pretty pissed with the lack of respect they got from England before the game.

And Vrsaljko is right after all. England tried to keep ball on the ground in first half but as soon as you started to press them high in second they've panicked in defense and started to use long balls.

Home of Barca Fans