World Cup 2018

utility73

England quite similar to Belgium .. storming past mediocre opposition but let‘s see how they will fare against competent, tough and cynical teams. But also looking forward with curiosity on how ENG vs BEL will play out.

West Saxon

Finally! After years of watching turgid shit, England are playing good, attractive football as a team. It's been a long time coming.

Yes, I know it's only Panama, but go back and watch our World Cup 2010 games vs giants of the game such as the USA, Algeria, and Slovenia. Awful football, being dominated by teams like that, boring the world to sleep. 8 years on and we are miles ahead.

Jenks

England quite similar to Belgium .. storming past mediocre opposition but let‘s see how they will fare against competent, tough and cynical teams. But also looking forward with curiosity on how ENG vs BEL will play out.

I'm not sure how much we'll learn because it's likely that both teams will play B teams and hope for second place.

Morten

England is looking good, but is it really healthy for England and Belgium to stroll through their group like this?
If you dont really get tested, you could be in for a reality check once it actually gets tough.

West Saxon

England is looking good, but is it really healthy for England and Belgium to stroll through their group like this?
If you dont really get tested, you could be in for a reality check once it actually gets tough.
Realistically, we aren't going to win the World Cup anyway. Most people's expectations here in England were (are) to simply get out of the group. To do that, which we have, whilst playing some good football, is better - in my opinion - than to scrape through playing ugly football, which we did in 2010 and then got slaughtered by Germany anyway.

Givenchy

Tunisia was a test tbf

I think we have a decent chance against anyone in current form. Belgium will be an interesting match but with Kane im confident

Home of Barca Fans