World Cup 2018

D10S91

If Nigeria wins tomorrow, Argentina needs to beat them and Iceland will have to draw or lose against Croatia. Not a matter of goal difference.

Iceland would end with 1 or 2 points.
Nigeria with 3.
Argentina with 4.

If Nigeria wins tomorrow, Argentina beats Nigeria and Iceland beats Croatia, both Argentina and Iceland will have 4 points and it will be down to goal difference..

With Croatia having nothing to play for, they'll most likely rest players so chances are good for Iceland to win that game..

Horatio

You're welcome
If Nigeria wins tomorrow, Argentina beats Nigeria and Iceland beats Croatia, both Argentina and Iceland will have 4 points and it will be down to goal difference..

With Croatia having nothing to play for, they'll most likely rest players so chances are good for Iceland to win that game..

This is true yes. All comes down to Croatia's intentions. But it could still end up in a draw.

Flavius

It's rumoured that Sampaoli will be fired soon before the Nigeria game so things may change. No one can tell.

Slim chances to beat Nigeria with his tactics. He haven.t changed anything from Qualifiers, what makes him change now. Team plays exactly like in qualifiers. Croatia punished them.

I think they have better chances beating Nigeria if they sack him now. Can.t play worse than this.

Meatball

Slim chances to beat Nigeria with his tactics. He haven.t changed anything from Qualifiers, what makes him change now. Team plays exactly like in qualifiers. Croatia punished them.

I think they have better chances beating Nigeria if they sack him now. Can.t play worse than this.

I meant the AFA may sack Sampaoli and another guy steps in before the Nigeria game. It's a bit late now but better than never.

Home of Barca Fans