World Cup 2018

Jenks

he should of looked at VAR before he waved away the decisions then which we've seen how many times already this tournament?

I think we did well, this England team aren't the pussies we've seen in previous years and Kane is probably the best ST in the world. one huge problem though is the creativity in midfield, if they cant get the ball to Kane we'll be fucked vs the big teams. Belgium looked good but i don't think we'll get our backsides handed to us like many expect.

I think for the first 30 minutes or so we looked as good as anyone at the tournament, but I'm not sure I would agree with the comment about this group being mentally strong. They have a better mentality in general and getting that winner would have been very important for morale, but I thought they started hiding a bit after the equalizer. For most of the second half we did nothing at all until the last 10 minutes or so.

Andresito

Staff member
Surely you can spare a man to lay down behind the wall.
This way the wall can jump as high as they can whilst eliminating the risk of the cheeky freekick under the wall.

When playing at a younger age, we used to do this all the time.
I've only seen it once in professional football, Marcelo against Argentina.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Surely you can spare a man to lay down behind the wall.
This way the wall can jump as high as they can whilst eliminating the risk of the cheeky freekick under the wall.

When playing at a younger age, we used to do this all the time.
I've only seen it once in professional football, Marcelo against Argentina.

not worth the trouble, such low cheeky freekicks are extremely rare

El Gato

Villarato!
This isn't good for us Polskis. Wake the fook up Colombia. Otherwise it's a must-win vs Senegal to even have a chance in case of a looming tooth-and-nail game v Pekerman.

Home of Barca Fans