World Cup 2018

Rudey

I'm happy for Nestor Pitana, had a shaky quarter final in the last World Cup but has returned to be the best to referee in this tournament so far.

khaled_a_d

France is Croatia's culprit. They met 5 times and every time France won. This French side is experienced, they lost the final in 2016. They won't underestimate Croatia like England did. They should win the title this year. Mbappe will be unstopable for slow Croatians stoppers.

Mbappe didn't do much damage in last 2 games when he wasn't given space to show his speed, Croatia defense has been close to elite this far, sure if they conceded a goal and opened up Mpabbe and griez will be problem.

Morten

Mbappe didn't do much damage in last 2 games when he wasn't given space to show his speed, Croatia defense has been close to elite this far, sure if they conceded a goal and opened up Mpabbe and griez will be problem.

Croatia does have a habbit of going behind first, against France, im not so sure if they can come back this time, very difficult to break down.

Joan

France is Croatia's culprit. They met 5 times and every time France won. This French side is experienced, they lost the final in 2016. They won't underestimate Croatia like England did. They should win the title this year. Mbappe will be unstopable for slow Croatians stoppers.
No. They didn't win every time. 3 wins for France, 2 draws.

They are clear favorites, no doubt.

defyqa

Believe me, the only reason im taking the piss is due to the aanglophilia in my own country, im happy England are out so the fanboys can shut up.
England winning the world cup would have been unbearable here, nothing personal with you guys, im just tired of the fanboys over here.

Same here, except replace England with Croatia.

defyqa

Yep. :) Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Croats, I have many friends from your country, but this is just too much. Media is reporting that Croatian NT is our NT, we are brothers, and so on and on. It feels like we are living in the same country (again) :) I wonder whether it would be the same in your country if Slovenia were in Russia and you guys at home :p

Last edited:

Joan

Yep. :) Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Croats, I have many friends from your country, but this is just too much. Media is reporting that Croatian NT is our NT, we are brothers, and so on and on. It feels like we are living in the same country (again) :) I wonder whether it would be the same in your country if Slovenia were in Russia and you guys at home :p
For some reason, I thought you were from Brazil. :lol: That's why I found it funny. It wouldn't, I believe.

Cheers.

Joan

By the way...

saw this before the match.

DhiFIgbW0AEZ4ed.jpg

It's even better now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Noone gives a fuck about you and your child brain. I wept when Dragić was given Drazen's (his idol) shirt by his mother and cheered for Slovenia in final. But hey. You are irrelevant. Your posts here reek of negativity anyway.

defyqa

Noone gives a fuck about you and your child brain. I wept when Dragić was given Drazen's (his idol) shirt by his mother and cheered for Slovenia in final. But hey. You are irrelevant. Your posts here reek of negativity anyway.

Ok, Mr. Relevant. Feel good now? :)

Home of Barca Fans