World Cup 2018

BerkeleyBernie

Kudos to Tunisia for playing an open entertaining game and for good sportsmanship on both sides. They moved the ball well, if lacking the finishing to punish the Belgian defense.

Nice to see Hazard freed from Chelsea. Fine finishes from him and Lukaku.

Smart man management by Martinez taking off Hazard and Lukaku, saving them and giving others game time.

Carrasco annoyingly wasteful with shots and passes, lacks the footballing brain of his compatriots. Start Chadli?

Mertens annoyingly wasted. Creates something for his teammates nearly every time he touches the ball. Master of the defense-splitting through-ball.

Batshuayi...just...Batshuayi.

El Gato

Villarato!
Belgium looks very solid, they could easily have scored like 9.

On multiple occasions they also looked a bit too comfortable. The group is pretty much a lock, but if both sides field B teams against each other, then complacency could really set in for them in the knockouts. Senegal and co aren't going to be pushovers.

JerseyAddict

While driving at Adriatic in looooooong line on a highway 3h drive turned in to 7h) this Belgium play made my trip better. They look at some occasions like a fantastic and likefull team to watch.

FCBfan22

While driving at Adriatic in looooooong line on a highway 3h drive turned in to 7h) this Belgium play made my trip better. They look at some occasions like a fantastic and likefull team to watch.

Zagreb-Split highway?
Yep, that road is a pain in the arse.

Anyways, Mexican players sang the anthem loudly, but in 11 different keys.
:lol:

JerseyAddict

Zagreb-Split highway?

Yep, that road is a pain in the arse.

Yes. I am again on Ugljan. Where Rakitićs wife made a show. I am still convinced that it was a pure bullshit. People here are so nice. More like she eanted to go to some nice Resort than "will locals breaking a window". Just my opinion.

FCBfan22

Korea getting more dangerous every minute.

Mexicans have been really lucky not to conciede in the last few minutes.

As soon as I wrote that: Penalty for Mexico. :lol:

FCBfan22

I think it has also been shown that if a referee is shit, VAR can't help him in that regard.

I'm looking at you Lahoz.

Home of Barca Fans