World Cup 2018

utility73

I like Belgium‘s potential and it is all fun and games for now but I am really interested how they will fare against competent tough opponents this time. We‘ll see if they have matured enough once they have to get by such cynical teams like URU or POR for example.

Would like them to succeed but I am still skeptical.

FCBfan22

I like Belgium‘s potential and it is all fun and games for now but I am really interested how they will fare against competent tough opponents this time. We‘ll see if they have matured enough once they have to get by such cynical teams like URU or POR for example.

Would like them to succeed but I am still skeptical.

I think the tools are there. De Bruyne is creating chance after chance. Their midfield seems to be working amazingly.

Lukaku will need to be more clinical with them. He had like 5-6 big chances this game. That could be the difference against well organised defensive-minded teams.

utility73

I think KdB and Lukaku definitely have what it takes against real opposition, but there are also quite a lot of divas in that Belgium team of which I am skeptical they can deliver in terms of mentality and discipline once it gets tough.

But I‘d be very happy if they can convince me otherwise.

Home of Barca Fans