World Cup 2018

Devils

I don't like the final being played literally 3 days after Croatia's match while France gets an extra days rest.

Either give both teams a week to recover before the final or play the two semi-final matches on the same day.

Capitan Puyol

Watching all Croatia's games this WC... I think they play close to Barcaesque tiki-taka football from Guardiola era (despite some goals from crosses, corners, pens e.t.c). Do you think so ? Look how many passes on the ground and attempts to score from open play with the ball to the ground...!

eaman

Watching all Croatia's games this WC... I think they play close to Barcaesque tiki-taka football from Guardiola era (despite some goals from crosses, corners, pens e.t.c). Do you think so ? Look how many passes on the ground and attempts to score from open play with the ball to the ground...!

Not really. They played well last night especially in the second half but they played some poor games also. There passing was nothing like a guardiola team in the group stages and against Denmark where it was pretty terrible. They did improve their passing against Russia and England though. You can't play play like barcelona with a mandzukic upfront

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

Not at all.

El Gato

Villarato!
No, they can't. Germany, Brasil, Spain will get their shit together and start performing. England just got lucky with the draw this time. In order for them to compete they need better players, especially better midfielders.

These things, England performing and the others not getting complacent, aren't mutually exclusive you know. Given good development, Alli and Sterling putting any or more trophies to their names, Southgate having to redevelop their attack beyond set pieces.. they can compete with these teams. It's not like a direct meeting with any of them would have definitely resulted in defeat. You can't bank on that anymore given what they built. Brazil may be favourites, but given what strengths England have built, there is enough to build a contender out of that.

TrueCule

France is Croatia's culprit. They met 5 times and every time France won. This French side is experienced, they lost the final in 2016. They won't underestimate Croatia like England did. They should win the title this year. Mbappe will be unstopable for slow Croatians stoppers.

Home of Barca Fans