World Cup 2018

BenRobbins

Lucky goal there. Should of scored a minute before from the nice pogba pass but completely mucked it up.

Giroud makes such a difference as a focal point. Pogbas passes over the top are soooo good.

serghei

It's not about the tap-in ya fool. He's been their best attacker by a mile.

:lol:

Hyperbole at its best. He's been nothing special at this World Cup so far. Losing the ball an awful lot, trying fancy stupid things in bad positions (almost gifted Pero a goal on the counter, luckily they are shit).

France are actually one of the worst teams going forward so far. Their chance creation is very low and most of their players want to be Robin Hood dribbling everyone. Their best player so far in this game are Giroud and Pogba.

Giroud is actually their most important player under this manager.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

He is a useful Plan A striker for France because Griezmann likes to combine with a real #9 that occupies the central defenders. Players like Pogba and Mbappe also like it to have a target man for their forward passes, no matter if high or low.

My thoughts exactly.

Their attacking game will probably make more sense with one true, strong Cf like Giroud and two supporting wingers.
Giroud will be around the box, drag the defenders away, you can cross to him, play 1-2s at the edge of a box etc.

With 3 fast cfs far from goal, attacks could easily turn into chaotic and sterile.

My commemtator just said: French attack with Giroud plays better. Players know their roles.
In the first match, it was just a chaos with Dembele-Mbappe-Griezmann.

:lol:

Hyperbole at its best. He's been nothing special at this World Cup so far. Losing the ball an awful lot, trying fancy stupid things in bad positions (almost gifted Pero a goal on the counter, luckily they are shit).

France are actually one of the worst teams going forward so far. Their chance creation is very low and most of their players want to be Robin Hood dribbling everyone. Their best player so far in this game are Giroud and Pogba.

Giroud is actually their most important player under this manager.

Yes, in my opinion Mbappe is a bit overrated. He plays in ligue 1 where the teams doesnt know to defend. His most goals are tap-ins in the Champions League.

Home of Barca Fans