World Cup 2018

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't think we'll be much weaker without Vrsaljko although we would be losing pace.

Don't know if Strinic is suspended but we would be better off without him anyway even if Pivaric is poor.

I am worried about Subasic though.

MVBarcaFan

Don't think we'll be much weaker without Vrsaljko although we would be losing pace.

Don't know if Strinic is suspended but we would be better off without him anyway even if Pivaric is poor.

I am worried about Subasic though.

Pivaric seems like a dumbass. Very disappointing display against Russia. As long as Subasic is between the sticks and Croatia works on their set pieces, it should be fine. England's mid-field will be destroyed. They will have to play over the top balls to Kane and Sterling.

FCBfan22

LMFAO

[youtube]qG5kJiniTmg[/youtube]

"It iz okeh, yu can releas Shakira now."

:lol: :lol: :rofl1: :rofl1:

And my favourite:

"Messi can't carry Argentina. Remember, he is only a potential GOAT, not a donkey."

Icarium

Lifestealer
Dembouz will not start obviously, makes sense to change their formations in the crucial part of the tournament. That injury had really screwed him this season. Both at barca and france. Hoping he starts to show his talent this season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So is Hazard. Which we will get to know better soon when he joins RM. Lacks in front of goal, tho.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pogba is fucking awesome. Should really go for him next. Just waiting to get out of that toxic United side so he can get back to beasting it every game.

xXKonan

France has this if they keep it tight.

Belgium's defense and Midfield isn't that great especially against pacy players like Mbappe.

FCBfan22

Pogba can do one thing very well. Through balls. Who would run for them? Suarez :lol: ? But very bad at fast combinations. Pass.

wisconsincule

Pogba is fucking awesome. Should really go for him next. Just waiting to get out of that toxic United side so he can get back to beasting it every game.

I didn’t realize he’s only 25. He’s massive and seems like he has the athleticism. Would Man U even sell him though?

Home of Barca Fans