World Cup 2018

Givenchy

France are so boring. for all the talent they have.. only Deschamps can answer why they play this way. Pogba was really good today, the commentators here were sucking Mbappe off most of the game but Pogba and Varane were immense

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
who hazard ? the player who.runs and runs and dribbles and runs and does nothing with the ball ?.neither scores or assists ?.for his entire carreer ? yeah i wouldnt loose sleep if madrid bought him.

He tries to dribble even when he's surrounded by 3 defenders, mind you, in the middle of the pitch not any where near the goal and team mates are available for a pass!

They must be pretty pissed every time this happens

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He's a really mechanical player, like programmed to a very high degree of skill but just robotic and not much imagination or natural play. Very cerebral, and doesn't score many goals. A useful tool to have on your side, but he's not exactly a game changer.

utility73

But at least Kanté and Pogba were once more impressive to watch doing their work. Should also have no problem dismantling anything that ENG (or CRO) will field against them in the final.

Total-Football

He tries to dribble even when he's surrounded by 3 defenders, mind you, in the middle of the pitch not any where near the goal and team mates are available for a pass!

They must be pretty pissed every time this happens

that shit was funny at times because some of those were literally in his first third of the pitch lol.. skillful player and a workhorse thus the sympathy towards him.. but the hazard i see now is the same i saw in early days he didnt develop himself at all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations France.

Understandably, it was a low scoring match as stakes were high. There still were enough of chances with both teams looking to score.

Jägermeister

who hazard ? the player who.runs and runs and dribbles and runs and does nothing with the ball ?.neither scores or assists ?.for his entire carreer ? yeah i wouldnt loose sleep if madrid bought him.

He was really good this wc and everytime I see him play he performs really well (I don‘t see many Chelsea games admittedly). World class player and imo one of the best options from Reals pov.

West Saxon

Are you serious? Eden Hazard is an amazing player. He has dragged two Chelsea sides to league titles, all while playing in a very defensive system and having very little help. To say he "does nothing with the ball" is incredibly wide of the mark.

West Saxon

But at least Kanté and Pogba were once more impressive to watch doing their work. Should also have no problem dismantling anything that ENG (or CRO) will field against them in the final.
Mate, they had trouble against Australia. :lol:

Fair play, they keep getting the job done. But the performances of this France side are nothing to shout about. I would love England (or Croatia, if we lose) to bring them crashing back down to Earth just like Portugal did.

Home of Barca Fans