User Tag List

Page 507 of 610 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517557607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 9144

Thread: World Cup 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh any team would look bad in 4-2-4 tactics. I have never, In my life, seen someone field this lineup till Sampaoli did it against us, and now Dalic doing it against russia. I have seen coaches play it when they absolutely need a goal, so they go "all in", nothing left to lose, but for start? Really wondered if he is retarded. Plus your best asset is MF, and you kill it...

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at Zagreb main square. Got in just in time for penalties (long story) and haven't seen nothing like it before although I bet it was even better in 95' and 98'.

Haven't seen too much of match but penalties only made the atmosphere even better.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    I was at Zagreb main square. Got in just in time for penalties (long story) and haven't seen nothing like it before although I bet it was even better in 95' and 98'.

Haven't seen too much of match but penalties only made the atmosphere even better.
    I was there the game before. Had to take day off from work when I woke up the next day.
    Pravi ateisti nemaju ikone na desktopu

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worst world cup ever. Poor quality football.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    have to disagree. It's very exciting, competetive and unpredictable.
    Last edited by Yannik; 8th July 2018 at 11:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England are clear favorites against Croatia. The youth, the pace, the stamina. Almost everything is pointing out to a comfortable England win. Half final is the maximum that Croatia can reach imo. They've been lucky so far, advancing after 2 PKs, but this time they're stuck with a stronger opponent. I'm going to bet some money on England to advance here. Sorry, fellow Croats, but this time, you're not going to be happy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent world cup.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueCule View Post
    England are clear favorites against Croatia. The youth, the pace, the stamina. Almost everything is pointing out to a comfortable England win. Half final is the maximum that Croatia can reach imo. They've been lucky so far, advancing after 2 PKs, but this time they're stuck with a stronger opponent. I'm going to bet some money on England to advance here. Sorry, fellow Croats, but this time, you're not going to be happy.
    Clear case of predict the worst and be happy if wrong.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post

Ah, the memories of EuroBasket 2017. Congrats South neighbours, you deserved it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueCule View Post
    Tunisia, Panama, Belgium, Columbia, Sweden. England had 1 (meaningless) game against good team and they lost it. Coulmbia was without their best player. That s what i call luck.
    Advancing twice through PK shows mental strenght.

I wouldn t call them clear favorites at all. Infact to me it s 50:50

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Clear case of predict the worst and be happy if wrong.
    Probably, but it's still a reasonable prediction. I feel the same.

Chief Of Footballing Matters

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In terms of quality at the top level I can agree it’s been poor...

But in terms of pure excitement and unpredictability it’s been amazing!
    Team DonAK - The Manifesto - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...-The-Manifesto

Chief of Footballing Matters - DonAK's Barca

Winners of the Barca Forum Election 2015

Winner of the 2014/15 Barca Forum Prediction League

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's time we put in a better performance. Since Argentina we haven't been playing well.

Role of underdogs suits us better and we will be easier to motivate against England than it was the case with Denmark and Russia.
    Fatigue and age could be factor for England.

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoman View Post
    Tunisia, Panama, Belgium, Columbia, Sweden. England had 1 (meaningless) game against good team and they lost it. Coulmbia was without their best player. That s what i call luck.
    Advancing twice through PK shows mental strenght.

I wouldn t call them clear favorites at all. Infact to me it s 50:50
    Yeah, but is it for example Engalnd's fault that Argentina was an absolute crap, that Germany was a crap, that Brasil can't win against a European team, that Spain can't win against European team (or against anyone, more or less), that Portugal is a one man team, that Italy and Netherlands didn't qualify.

Similar to a Champions league.
    We whine how RM is lucky, and yet we are helping them with an easy draw by getting knocked out by more or less anyone.

Sweden might be weak, but knocked out Germany.
    Columbia? Probably way stronger than Argentina and similar.

It is not anyone's fault that majority of classical powerhouses played like an absolute crap and didn't even come to final knockout rounds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Yeah, but is it for example Engalnd's fault that Argentina was an absolute crap, that Germany was a crap, that Brasil can't win against a European team, that Spain can't win against European team (or against anyone, more or less), that Portugal is a one man team, that Italy and Netherlands didn't qualify.

Similar to a Champions league.
    We whine how RM is lucky, and yet we are helping them with an easy draw by getting knocked out by more or less anyone.

Sweden might be weak, but knocked out Germany.
    Columbia? Probably way stronger than Argentina and similar.

It is not anyone's fault that majority of classical powerhouses played like an absolute crap and didn't even come to final knockout rounds.
    The part about luck was a response to "Croatia were lucky so far". Do you agree with that?
    To me wining twice on PK has nothing to do with luck. If you want to see luck, you can see it in every single match.