World Cup 2018

JerseyAddict

people doubting argentina while it's croatia that usually flops in group stages
We CAN'T flop this group.

Nigeria is first. That is great thing while we always tend to "sharpen" on first one. And tacticaly Modrić will destroy them.

Argentina 2nd. That is also great while it will be not on the edge. It will be "for the fin of the game".

And Iceland is ICEing on the cake. We know them. We have score to settle from Qual so I see we will win this by 2g margin.

So as I say. Folks plan for Arg as 2nd place.
Sory but that is a fact ;)

Alik

Then they will have Uruguay/Russia, France and Brazil.

Both sides evenly matched so there will be some very good matchups this time.

This is how I got it.

zsuyvb.jpg

Looking at that, it seems like Brazil has the easiest route to the final.

Raketa10

This is the first time that the team I support will play against Messi’s team. We are usually on the same side. :)
For this generation of Croatian players this is the last chance to do something significant so we simply can not fail! :)

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Ill pretend i havent read that mayne.. im 100 % positive morocco is going to knock portugal out. I think you havent watched this NT.

I don't know how to rate Morocco at this point. Also long way til the World Cup. I'll be rooting for Morocco ofcourse. Hope you guys make it to the knockout stages.

Flavius

Guys, what teams do you expect to play at a WC and have an easy path. I mean come on.... inevitable you play against good teams. WC is about form and luck. So let.s see how it works. I.m sure there will be surprises. Hope not for Messi :)

ManusXavi

Group A: Winner – Russia. With many from CSKA Moscow and Spartak Moscow with Champions League experience should count for something against Uruguay.
Salah’s goals won’t be enough for Egypt to break second place from Uruguay.
Group B: Winner – Spain too good for Portugal.
Group C:Winner – France will enjoy their group stage test with Denmark who will give an excited Peru a reality check. Australia will also feast on Peru to take 3rd place.
Group D: Winner – Argentina. A reality check of butt kickings for Iceland as Argentine coach Jorge Sampioli will finally have his Argentina sorted to let Messi run the show. Croatia’s midfield will be too classy forcing Iceland to play more defensive.
Group E: Winner – I;m not convinced by Brazil's midfield but their recent success with their new coach wins them this group. The swiss side will get second as Costa Rica who lost their 2014 World Cup coach have not been the same since.
Group F:Winner – Germany will be too classy for Mexico who will come second. Mexico’s coach holds a quietly brilliant record of 42 games with 6 losses
Group G: Winner – I like Belguims coach. They have a bit too much fire-power on attack for England to handle. Englands best hope to top the group is a draw with Belguim (a good England defense makes this very possible)
Group H: Winner : Columbia attack wins against Poland who also risk being lunch to the best of Africa, the Senegal Lions if they are not careful.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Iceland is one of the most underrated teams on the tournament. They won our qualifying group and played good brand of football (same as 2016 Euros). We got a tough group and don't think Argentina will have it easy either.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Iceland is one of the most underrated teams on the tournament. They won our qualifying group and played good brand of football (same as 2016 Euros). We got a tough group and don't think Argentina will have it easy either.

I agree. I believe this is the strongest group. No easy matches for any team.

Giginho75

some groups (mostly A, B and G) really unbalanced...

i don't understand how is possible that spain was in second row and poland in the first...

ranking :rolleyes:

ManusXavi

I'm gonna go for something different in group C. France beat Australia. Peru counter-attack Denmark and win. Denmark roars back against Australia. Peru holds out for a heroic draw vs France. Denmark desperate for a win have a draw with France. Peru beats Austalia. Peru 7 points, France 5 points, Denmark 4 points and poor Australia 0 points. Peru then go and play Croatia while France face a round of 16 match against Argentina

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm gonna go for something different in group C. France beat Australia. Peru counter-attack Denmark and win. Denmark roars back against Australia. Peru holds out for a heroic draw vs France. Denmark desperate for a win have a draw with France. Peru beats Austalia. Peru 7 points, France 5 points, Denmark 4 points and poor Australia 0 points. Peru then go and play Croatia while France face a round of 16 match against Argentina

Why don't you bet 100 dollars on it?

Morten

Dont underestimate Iceland, they are well capable of competing with Croatia and Argentina, as of right now.
Anyways, all 2nd places to through, right?

Home of Barca Fans