World Cup 2018

likeafire

Ronaldo is not a better player than Messi. He may be a better goalscorer, but he isn't a better player.

Messi destroys Ronaldo with dribbling, vision, free kicks, passing, technique, finishing.

But history will tell us Ronaldo showed up at a World Cup and won a Euros and Messi did nothing for his country. Plus 6-5 in ballon dors.

But when I watch Ronaldo play he seems almost unstoppable at times.

I really hope Messi turns up tmrw otherwise kiss goodbye to Messi > Ronaldo

MagIX

He has been very clever, since at talents' level he can`t compete against Messi (and agaist the greatest players of the past), has turned into a goal machine. At the end of the match, the team wins thanks to the goals scored, not dribblings.

xxxxxx

But history will tell us Ronaldo showed up at a World Cup and won a Euros and Messi did nothing for his country. Plus 6-5 in ballon dors.

But when I watch Ronaldo play he seems almost unstoppable at times.

I really hope Messi turns up tmrw otherwise kiss goodbye to Messi > Ronaldo

Ronaldo hasn't shown up in every World Cup. This is the first World Cup he's shown up in. And the Euros.... he was poor for most of that tournament. But whatever, people think Ronaldo carries his team when that simply isn't the case. He gets plenty of help and support.

vlad

Looking at that portugal squad, they are not better then argentina, argentina have better attack, portugal is average on every position beside attack where as it looks like only ronaldo can score

xxxxxx

Look at this way.... how often is Messi going to have 11 shots in a match and not score at least 3 goals from it? He did miss a penalty, but he's not going to have an off day like that again.

xxxxxx

Looking at that portugal squad, they are not better then argentina, argentina have better attack, portugal is average on every position beside attack where as it looks like only ronaldo can score

Portugal have a better team overall.

Caps

That would be moment epitomises robaldos play outside the box for me v

He had to make q simple pass and it was short, the receiving player had to work a bit harder but too late, pocket picked. Robaldos makes an exacerbated gesture as if it was the other players fault.
And he does it ALL THE TIME. Any mistake he makes he half points at nothing as if it was someone else. And then few people notice how often he fluffs simple passes.

Home of Barca Fans