World Cup 2018

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is fascinating as a player.

Incredible goal scorer, hungry, strong-- clutch player. You nee hi in your wide for goals and to win games. And yet so shockingly average (or outright poor for porofessional level) at everything else. Passing, control, dribbling...

Just really interesting.

:facepalm: not true at all

ronniecro

many said he'll be flop of the tournament,everything is pointing towards him being top scorer and maybe with all that hype player of the tournament

xxxxxx

This is so wrong. This is what angers me when Ronaldo scores goals.

Steve Kennedy: Cristiano Ronaldo has pretty much now destroyed the argument about who is better between Lionel Messi and himself. He is just extraordinary. Messi is world class but Ronaldo literally carries average teams/other players to greatness.

xxxxxx

He is 33 years old and play at this high level for 12 years now, do you expect that he can dribble like in his twenties ?

You're not getting what he's saying.

If Ronaldo can't dribble or pass that well, how can he carry a team? He simply needs support around him to get the best out of him.

Messi gets no help or support when he plays with Argentina.

Caps

He is 33 years old and play at this high level for 12 years now, do you expect that he can dribble like in his twenties ?
His dribbling was overrated to begin with. He had maybe 2 good years at United, after that it was pretty average- just flashy.

likeafire

Just accept it, the guy will be seen as better than Messi from now on.

I've always been one to say Messi is better than Ronaldo. But even I am having doubts now. Maybe Ronaldo is better, the drive he has, the passion and hunger he plays with.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Steve Kennedy: Cristiano Ronaldo has pretty much now destroyed the argument about who is better between Lionel Messi and himself. He is just extraordinary. Messi is world class but Ronaldo literally carries average teams/other players to greatness.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion though. Messi is certainly not helping by that kind of performance he pulled against Iceland. He still has time to redeem himself.

Every time Ronaldo scores this forum has a mini-meltdown. Come on guys, are we that insecure?

xxxxxx

Just accept it, the guy will be seen as better than Messi from now on.

I've always been one to say Messi is better than Ronaldo. But even I am having doubts now. Maybe Ronaldo is better, the drive he has, the passion and hunger he plays with.

Ronaldo is not a better player than Messi. He may be a better goalscorer, but he isn't a better player.

Messi destroys Ronaldo with dribbling, vision, free kicks, passing, technique, finishing.

Hardy

this is wrong but Messi has to blame himself for all his no show in the last 3 years in CL, now i know you'll say that he had no help bla bla bla, people expect the best from the best, always worked this way.

xxxxxx

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion though. Messi is certainly not helping by that kind of performance he pulled against Iceland. He still has time to redeem himself.

Every time Ronaldo scores this forum has a mini-meltdown. Come on guys, are we that insecure?

The difference being, everytime Ronaldo scores a goal from a mistake or a tap in, people consider him so much better than Messi. But when Messi scores a class goal or sets up his teammates, nobody rarely says a thing..... because that's what people expect from Messi all the time.

Home of Barca Fans