World Cup 2018

Devils

Golden Boot Candidate Denis Cheryshev :wow:

Good confidence booster for Russia. Gonna need them to take Egypt out for my bets to pay off.

amircule

Omg actually felt sorry for KSA in the end, they got smashed real hard.
Reckon Spain's gonna do the same(if not worse) to us.

gatsu

They should really increase europe seats and decrease asia seats only 2 teams from asia is enough, italy should be in there.

Trash from gulf regions should not be allowed to take part in such international competition. They should stick to what they are doing best. Wasting oil money on useless stuff.

Capitan Puyol

Trash from gulf regions should not be allowed to take part in such international competition. They should stick to what they are doing best. Wasting oil money on useless stuff.
Yeah. So much difference in level of football between the arab NTeams from Middle East (and Gulf) and those from North Africa - Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia...:thinking:

Joan

Actually, yes. Morocco is miles ahead, Egypt also. And Tunisia has been playing well lately. Don't know about the seats but quality of football is different.

JerseyAddict

I hope for some better football today, that shit yesterday was unreal for WC. I am not talking about POR: ESP game today, that is a classic but I think Portugal could shit it with "bunker" tactica.
EGY: URU is my hope for some nice game.

Devils

Salah not starting. Still to fit I would guess.

whew!

My prediction of Uruguay and Russia advancing looks plausible brehs.

Home of Barca Fans