World Cup 2018

vlad

You said it they got lucky. This sumarize ronaldo football carrier football wise. This same Luck is still going strong in Rusia. I fear the worst might happen for us Barça fan.

Where is connection between barca fans and portugal? Ronaldo? Then be more specific and write messi fans instead

Morten

Germany could really use someone like Casemiro, who will cover for slow player such as Kroos. Do they have a good DM to put on?

Yannik

Werner - inexistent
Müller - inexistent
Özil - safety passes
Draxler - lost basically every ball
Kroos - offered nothing besides shooting, also accelerates like a Lada driving uphill.
Khedira - where the fuck where you in all those counters?
Kimmich - Actually decent
Plattenhardt - inexistent, no overlap runs and no defensive support either
Boateng & Hummels - offered no build up except for Mexico, but did okay at the back given the amount of counters they had to face. Could've been 3 or 4-0
Neuer - Comfortably saved what he had to save, no fault at goal
Reus - should've started, we actually played some football when he came on
Gomez - didn't really do a lot
Brandt - came on and had 2 good scenes but played too short to leave a real impression
Löw - every shot on him had him scratching his nose, never saw his mouth, does he hide a pimple? At least upgraded from ball sniffing. Still lost us the match by not reacting at all to getting countered all the time.

Last edited:

Sorin

A pacy attacker thrown into a bus with no space. Gomez would've made more sense, as he's taller and can shield the ball.

Bus? You surely can't call what Mexico did in the first half bus parking. Sure in the second half they were tiring and they defended with more men. Still played some awesome counters. All in all i wouldn't call what Mexico did bus parking.

Yannik

Bus? You surely can't call what Mexico did in the first half bus parking. Sure in the second half they were tiring and they defended. Still played some awesome counters. All in all i wouldn't call what Mexico did bus parking.

I'm referring to the 2nd half specifically. Werner was more involved in the first half, when he had some space on the wings.

Sorin

I'm referring to the 2nd half specifically. Werner was more involved in the first half, when he had some space on the wings.

Fair enough. Agreed on Werner. He was better in the first half. Had the first chance after a superb pass from Kimmich. He was still quite tame though.

I do like him. He's still 22. First major tournament for him. You can give him a pass. He'll get better. Can't say the same about the likes of Ozil, Khedira and Muller. They shat the bed hard.

Devils

Well my betting is all fucked up now.

But wow, cannot believe how good Mexico were. Beautiful football and just sensational to watch. Makes the loss worth it lol.

Home of Barca Fans