Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga, Round 14
Saturday, December 2, 2017, 13:00 CET

20462440.png
2767577.png

------------

First match this winter Barca meets Celta de Vigo coached by our former assistant coach :unzue:. Last season Barca dispatched the team from Galicia with manita.

henias

If it's another 442 flat with Messi dropping deep to a 4141 or a 451, Im just gonna have to go with 1-0 or 2-0. With Rakitic and Suarez, dont expect to win big.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Starters got their rest midweek so I expect fresh Barca looking to resolve the match in 1st half.

Only question re. first 11 is; who will be 4th midfielder. Denis, Roberto or Vidal.

Alik

Starters got their rest midweek so I expect fresh Barca looking to resolve the match in 1st half.

Only question re. first 11 is; who will be 4th midfielder. Denis, Roberto or Vidal.

4 midfielders:
Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquets, Paulinho.

henias

None of them. Semedo will see the bench again.

Windhook

Won't be an easy game, Unzue knows our qualities very well. It is the same squad he and Lucho managed.

raskolnikov

Valverde's blind faith in Rakitic ruining both Semedo and Sergi Roberto because of it annoys me. It should be them startin and everyone knows it. Even Denis has more of a say to start at this point.
Anyway, we should beat them up for sure, atleast two messi goals as well.

Windhook

Drinks are on you.

No problem!:burp: What would you like?

Saturday, 13:00 CET. Is this is a joke? The early match hour is another concern that adds up to this being a tough game. The last time I remember Barca playing at noon was the away game against Betis, we lost 2 points and again had a goal disallowed, the ball being a meter beyond the goal line.:papaperez:

raskolnikov

No problem!:burp: What would you like?

Saturday, 13:00 CET. Is this is a joke? The early match hour is another concern that adds up to this being a tough game. The last time I remember Barca playing at noon was the away game against Betis, we lost 2 points and again had a goal disallowed, the ball being a meter beyond the goal line.:papaperez:
Fcking asian fan pleasing. Same reason el classico will be at the same time in a few weeks.

Fcking asian fan pleasing. Same reason el classico will be at the same time in a few weeks.

The game should be put on at a time most appropriate for the locals, like every other sport's league in the world. If foreign fans truly support their club they'll make time to watch them regardless of the time of the day. May they miss a few matches here or there? Probably, but that's what comes with supporting a football club outside your continent.

I'm not from Spain, nor do I live there, but I find most international supporters of big clubs to be shallow, vain plastics that really don't know much about football whatsoever. A lot of idiots here walk around calling themselves Barca fans, but only watch the highlights of every non-Clasico/non-CL knockout round match, can't name 10 teams in La Liga and still think Neymar plays for us.

Windhook

I don't get the logic behind the Asian market schedule. It's still Saturday, playing like at 16:00 CET is 00:00 at midnight (I think) in communist China. I believe even Chinese people have a day to rest on Sunday.

13:00 CET matches are mostly allocated to minor matches, the type of Villareal - Getafe clashes deserve.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't like the timing but sometimes these matches played at noon are good as there are fans with families and kids.

Home of Barca Fans