Lliga | Round 14: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 2-2

Cebela

Why is that?? I speak 5 languages you idiot... ican spell it to you in languages you didnt know exist...still you are a moron...spelling english has nothing to do with intelligence consodering that english speaking countries have the lowest average IQ of the Western world...my mistake in spelling doesnt male you smarter you poor retarded kid

Cebela

You could clearly see that that was a typo...but well as ling as it nakes you less retarded ok...you are a special boy, like your mom told you

Cebela

Haha, I don't even have to use a comeback, you're embarrassing yourself just fine. UNHINGED.[/QUOTE

A comeback...come on girl you cant male a comeback brcause you are dumb...putting that aside..whinning bitches like you on this forum, claiming to br fans when you are just spoiled little fucks is why no true fan would follow this forum...i just come across, get mad that idiots like you live and thats it.

A comeback...dont flatter yourself you dumb virgin

A comeback...come on girl you cant male a comeback brcause you are dumb...putting that aside..whinning bitches like you on this forum, claiming to br fans when you are just spoiled little fucks is why no true fan would follow this forum...i just come across, get mad that idiots like you live and thats it.

A comeback...dont flatter yourself you dumb virgin

:facepalm:

Mom and virgin insults, really?

Now who sounds like the 15 year old again?

You can't even use the quote function properly.

:facepalm:

Trickykid

Not that I'm extremely excited by Valverde's brand of football by a long shot, but calling it nearly unbearable to watch just proves how God damn spoiled this forum is. Honestly, I doubt you'll find any other fan segment out there - except perhaps Real Madrid's - who'd bitch and moan as hard as large portions of this forum is doing these days despite us scoring close to 3 goals pr. match.

I wonder how you guys would ever have survived the less than stellar periods between The Dream Team and Rijkaard/Pep...

Xaviniesta

DP_4UZgX4AAj8Rx.jpg

God Serena

Not that I'm extremely excited by Valverde's brand of football by a long shot, but calling it nearly unbearable to watch just proves how God damn spoiled this forum is. Honestly, I doubt you'll find any other fan segment out there - except perhaps Real Madrid's - who'd bitch and moan as hard as large portions of this forum is doing these days despite us scoring close to 3 goals pr. match.

I wonder how you guys would ever have survived the less than stellar periods between The Dream Team and Rijkaard/Pep...

We are only a few years past a golden generation that could and should have given us enough funds to at least be able to build a powerful squad that can compete in the CL after losing said golden gen. The fact that our squad looks the way it does and large portions of the money we've built up have been spent on absolute trash is something we should bitch about. We have Messi, ffs, why do we have to throw our hands up and say "Well at least we're better than the early 2000's"?

Trickykid

We are only a few years past a golden generation that could and should have given us enough funds to at least be able to build a powerful squad that can compete in the CL after losing said golden gen. The fact that our squad looks the way it does and large portions of the money we've built up have been spent on absolute trash is something we should bitch about. We have Messi, ffs, why do we have to throw our hands up and say "Well at least we're better than the early 2000's"?

Yeah, because that's exactly what I said... :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans