Lliga | Round 14: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 2-2

serghei

It's OK that Suarez starts. He needs to play better and get back in form. Or else it's very hard for us to have a chance at the CL title this year. We can't just put everything on Messi.

FCBfan22

No wingers again... I think Roberto will feel the pain today that Semedo has for the last few games.

raskolnikov

I would go with:

----------Ter Stegen----------
Semedo--Pique--Umtiti--Alba
------------Busquets----------
------Roberto-----Iniesta-----
---Suarez---Messi---Denis---

But Valverde will probably play defensively:
----------Ter Stegen----------
Roberto--Pique--Umtiti--Alba
----------Busquets------------
------Rakitić------Iniesta-----
-----------Paulinho------------
-------Messi---Suarez--------

...against fucking Celta.

im sad how spot on this is.

serghei

He is not off form, he's finished. No point playing a finished player, it's over.

That was what people said about Alves 4 years ago. He won a treble since then, played another CL final and is a great player to this day. Suarez off form, not yet finished. He has a couple of months to get back in shape and help us in the CL this season, with the return of Dembele.

raskolnikov

It's OK that Suarez starts. He needs to play better and get back in form. Or else it's very hard for us to have a chance at the CL title this year. We can't just put everything on Messi.

Suarez needs competition and like Rakitic be benched. Paco should start just for Suarez to get some competition going.

raskolnikov

He will probably sit out the Sporting game, which is 3 days from now.

Maybe valverde resorts to 442 since without Dembele he feels we dont have wingers and Suarez would suffer even more at the left.
It seems he chooses 442 to get defensive stability. I hope it changes once dembele is back since our football is unbearable to watch almost.

Home of Barca Fans