User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 155

Thread: Lliga | Round 14: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 2-2

  1. #31
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,837
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Is this man losing it?

    �� Valverde: "in the last few years Celta have picked up good results here. We have to bear that in mind" #FCBlive

    5:0
    6:1
    3:0
    3:1
    3:1

    Pretty good results right there... For us.
    Very convenient how you left out our 0-1 loss of the 14/15 season.
    Semedo has played several matches in a row, deserves to be dropped/given a rest. It’s not like he’s been setting the world on fire either, Roberto is a better RB for now.

  2. #32
    MessiCam
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Very convenient how you left out our 0-1 loss of the 14/15 season.
    Semedo has played several matches in a row, deserves to be dropped/given a rest. It’s not like he’s been setting the world on fire either, Roberto is a better RB for now.
    How about Roberto is a better midfielder than Rakitic?

    That this bum as well as Suarez are guaranteed starters has to be the most mind-boggling thing I've ever seen concerning football.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,194
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde has never lost to Celta: 10 wins and 3 draws

    Let's hope Unzue does us a favor btw

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    behindbrowneyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Valverde has just reached a new level... Unless Semedo is injured. Vidal a better RB than Semedo? A joke.
    It is hard to choose when all players are fit. Roberto will get playing time as RB, Digne had some decent performances and also deserves to be with the team. Vermaelen has to be there as there are only Umtiti and Piqué left. Vidal more or less covers the whole right flank as he can play RB and RW. That's why he will be part of the squad vs Celta.
    Last edited by behindbrowneyes; 1st December 2017 at 06:18 PM.

  5. #35
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    27,676
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game is played at home, not in Vigo.


  6. #36
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    13,458
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man this game is like at 6 am for me.

    guess I will wake up in the morning and see the results and Highlights.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,990
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    It is hard to choose when all players are fit. Roberto will get playing time as RB, Digne had some decent performances and also deserves to be with the team. Vermaelen has to be there as there are only Umtiti and Piqué left. Vidal more or less covers the whole right flank as he can play RB and RW. That's why he will be part of the squad vs Celta.
    Or he is just resorring right back to sergi Roberto at rb and Rakitic in nidfield. While everyone says its stupid.
    Its on a lucho level of stubborness and so frustrating.
    6RACIES XAVI

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,140
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Fcking asian fan pleasing. Same reason el classico will be at the same time in a few weeks.
    You people do know that for La Liga to be competitive they need to attract a larger audience. The Indian and Chinese population alone is huge and it makes sense to woo them.

    You people will be whinging and whining when the EPL starts dominating and la liga becomes a second tier league. This is not a Sport anymore but a business. If we don't have the money we can't compete: simple.

  9. #39
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,140
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Valverde's blind faith in Rakitic ruining both Semedo and Sergi Roberto because of it annoys me. It should be them startin and everyone knows it. Even Denis has more of a say to start at this point.
    Anyway, we should beat them up for sure, atleast two messi goals as well.
    This!

  10. #40
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    27,676
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    You people do know that for La Liga to be competitive they need to attract a larger audience. The Indian and Chinese population alone is huge and it makes sense to woo them.

    You people will be whinging and whining when the EPL starts dominating and la liga becomes a second tier league. This is not a Sport anymore but a business. If we don't have the money we can't compete: simple.
    It's a good time for families locally in Barcelona too. Not everyone can take their family to a game with a late kickoff.


  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Joppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    heroin
    Posts
    2,468
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the fuck are we playenbin the morning???

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,990
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    Why the fuck are we playenbin the morning???
    Same reason el classico will be at 1pm: https://m.imgur.com/a/Y3et2
    Last edited by raskolnikov; 2nd December 2017 at 10:48 AM.

  13. #43
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    7,222
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In how many hours is the Barca game?
    Romans 1:19-20
    Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

  14. #44
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,179
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    In how many hours is the Barca game?
    Around 2 hours 15 minutes from now.

  15. #45
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,732
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Same reason el classico will be at 1pm: https://m.imgur.com/a/Y3et2
    Dude that's racism!

    We Indians would like it too if the kick-off was earlier!