Copa del Rey 2017/18

JamDav1982

Who are you cheering today? Valencia or Real? Basically for our title it might be better for Real to win, but at the same time I hope Real struggles and loses so they will have to fight for top4 spot in LaLiga!

Draw could be the best result for us standing wise, though..

I still have to cheer fr Valencia and then draw!

Valencia to win as they have no chance of the league.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Who are you cheering today? Valencia or Real? Basically for our title it might be better for Real to win, but at the same time I hope Real struggles and loses so they will have to fight for top4 spot in LaLiga!

Draw could be the best result for us standing wise, though..

I still have to cheer fr Valencia and then draw!
Valencia no question.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Better Valencia win so Barca at least have some type of urgency, it might also mean there is a realistic chance Madrid miss top 4 which would be gold

JerseyAddict

Well I see there were 2 early pens for RM and Valencia dropped like an apple.
Haven't watched the game though. Will do later but it seems that if they get behind they are done.

Trickykid

Whoa, that was the dirtiest of nutmegs from Franco Vazquez on Amrabat!
[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] if you bother, it was around 61 mins.

El Flaco

Whoa, that was the dirtiest of nutmegs from Franco Vazquez on Amrabat!
[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] if you bother, it was around 61 mins.

[gfy]WelldocumentedWatchfulFunnelweaverspider[/gfy]

[gfy]SamePlayfulAoudad[/gfy]

RMU ReBorn

5th final in a row . 7th in last 8 years . looking for a record 4th cup in a row which will equal the record set by Athletic and Madrid (Before Real)

RMU ReBorn

This will be Barcelona's 8th final in 10 seasons (starting2008/09). we had 0 finals in 10 seasons before 2008/09.

Catta

I hope Sevilla wins the Copa. Just to show that fielding the first 11 in this competition and having a worn out side for the CL was for nothing.

Home of Barca Fans