Copa del Rey 2017/18

Designate this tournament to the youngsters and focus on La Liga, we don't need to burn ourselves out to win this cup again for the 4th time in a row just before the most vital part of the season.

Catta

Designate this tournament to the youngsters and focus on La Liga, we don't need to burn ourselves out to win this cup again for the 4th time in a row just before the most vital part of the season.

I agree, this treble fascination the fans have has to stop, who cares about the treble and the copa, just concentrate on the league an the cl, for all i care we can never again win the copa as long as we win the more important trophies

JerseyAddict

I agree, this treble fascination the fans have has to stop, who cares about the treble and the copa, just concentrate on the league an the cl, for all i care we can never again win the copa as long as we win the more important trophies

Well if "B team" reaches say semis, then I don't see the issue in taking over the trophy with "A team". Big Q is when we will face RM in the meantime.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca gets the worst draw. While Madrid teams get Numancia and Lleida. Not looking forward to trip to Balaidos in middle of winter.

Messi983

Las Palmas playing well and leading 1-0 against Valencia in Paco Jemez's first game.

Sevilla also leading 2-0 in Cadiz in Montella's debut.

Messi983

Played quite well but now got injured in 87th minute. Looked in pain and will be out for some time again. He's really unlucky. :(

Meanwhile Valencia have equalized. They improved in 2nd half but still disappointing performance overall. They got a result though so probably won't care too much.

Morten

I usually dont care much about copa, but since the league is over, the team better take it seriously this time.

Home of Barca Fans