Copa del Rey 2017/18

FinBarcelonafan

Damn.. This sucks. We have two tough games vs Valencia. Let's hope we can beat them at least 3-0 home. This is how we fucked up last two years in CL. Playing Copa Del Rey games. I hope it's worth it...

BarçaBarça

I don't know if this sucks: We are in spectacular form right now, and form can change - so if we win this we have a way better shot at lifting the trophy in the end than if we met Valencia in the final. That way we can prove we are rightful winners, and over 2 legs our quality will show. Hell, even in the first game we won't panic if we are behind 0-1 or the score is 0-0 until 70th minute, and then we still have a great chance of bagging 2-3 goals in the end, because of the way we handle games recently.

And spare me of the inevitably doom and gloom about always getting the hardest draw: Atletico and Real are out of the competition so please don't moan!! It is really all up to us now to win/loose this trophy.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't know if this sucks: We are in spectacular form right now, and form can change - so if we win this we have a way better shot at lifting the trophy in the end than if we met Valencia in the final. That way we can prove we are rightful winners, and over 2 legs our quality will show. Hell, even in the first game we won't panic if we are behind 0-1 or the score is 0-0 until 70th minute, and then we still have a great chance of bagging 2-3 goals in the end, because of the way we handle games recently.

And spare me of the inevitably doom and gloom about always getting the hardest draw: Atletico and Real are out of the competition so please don't moan!! It is really all up to us now to win/loose this trophy.

I have no doubts we win, but it's time we spent our energy in winning CL and La Liga. I just want to see good run in CL. It's been a while.

BarçaBarça

I have no doubts we win, but it's time we spent our energy in winning CL and La Liga. I just want to see good run in CL. It's been a while.

With Coutinho only available in the league and Dembele a certain benchplayer against Chelsea in CL we will have enough rotation to keep everyone fresh, imo.
Valverde could even sub Messi against Malaga to rest him for Chelsea - we have already seen how good he is to man-manage the squad.

FCBfan22

So... We need to smack Alaves in the first half on the weekend, so Messi can be subbed in the 2nd half?

At least Suarez will be fresh for Valencia.

Neymessi

Valencia is no biggie for this Barça team

They have the second highest goals score in league only behind us and a good amount more than RM. If they had a little better defense they would be very close to us in league.

Just realized atletico has only lost 1 match. Damn.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Man! That's a lot of games in a short period of time. We are truly fortunate we only have to travel to Valencia the 2nd leg and that's not a long distance too.

Mido

I wouldn't be so confident till they play the 1st leg.

They were tactically strong when they drew Barca and gave Barca's build-up game some difficulties

FinBarcelonafan

Who are you cheering today? Valencia or Real? Basically for our title it might be better for Real to win, but at the same time I hope Real struggles and loses so they will have to fight for top4 spot in LaLiga!

Draw could be the best result for us standing wise, though..

I still have to cheer fr Valencia and then draw!

Home of Barca Fans