Lliga | Round 13: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

serghei

A win would be a bold statement from us in La Liga. Something like we grabbed the league by the scruff of the neck and won't let it slip. A draw would be good, but would also mean the league is far from over. A loss would be bad obviously, and would also send a mesagge that the lead is very thin considering the competitive nature of La Liga, as well as remind us of Lucho's 2nd season, when we lost 10 points in a few weeks (also against Valencia).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good stuff. With Barca fans or? Galning days hosts can be very hostile.

With my family, including my 5-year-old son and we will dress in full Barca gears, sitting among Valencia fans. Never had problems elsewhere, I hope we will have no issues tomorrow either.

The city of Valencia struck me more like Madrid with a lot of traditional Spanish architecture and flavors. Funny thing is I saw a lot of Spanish flags being hung outside the windows, as if there was a referendum or something.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You have a 5 y.o. already? Congratz! Always thought you were a young man.
So there are more of us here married with children. We should start a BarcaForum fathers club.

Xaviniesta

A must win game considering the tough fixtures after this one. We win this and we can afford to drop points in those other games

Anyways, I'll be sitting here hoping that Valverde plays Messi with two wingers tomorrow

Giginho75

Really difficult test...
but these are the matches i like watch on tv...
challenges against real opponents, where you can understand your real worth and strenght.

But the season is still long and for me the most important thing is arriving in february/march in good shape.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You know the players are going to be excited by the Messi news. I am expecting Valencia 2-3 Barcelona

We're not going to concede 2 goals. Marcelino's Villarreal was known for solid defense too and I think he won't be taking too much risks against us.

Windhook

I expect some hard tackling by Valencia tomorrow. Barca should focus even more after Real Madrid won their match.

xXKonan

Squad list.

Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Semedo, Rakitic, Sergio, Denis Suárez, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Paulinho, Deulofeu, Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba , Digne, Aleix Vidal, Umtiti, Vermaelen and David Costas (39).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valverde will rotate up-front surely so Deu won't start. Would prefer Denis too over Paco.

Home of Barca Fans